Chapter 3: King For A Day Part 1: California

i opened my eyes slowly to a black ceiling. i took my time to wipe the sleep out of my eyes and i just laid there. I turned around and saw another person in the bunk across from me. where the fuck was i?

i quickly sat up and looked at my surroundings. Then it dawned on me. All the partying and drinking last night. i was on a damn tour bus. Shit! Wheres David.

i slowly krept down the bunk and David was sleeping right below me. he looked so cute and innocent. i leaned down and kissed him on his cheek. i crept out of the bus making sure i didnt wake anyone. i pulled out my phone and noticed i was still wearing his clothes. i smiled at myself as i dialed Mellissas number.

"Dee?" she asked.

"Yeah. Its me."

"Where were you last night. i stopped by sleeping with sirens bus to see if you were there and no one even knew you." She said worried.

"I know. i dont want to sleep on their bus."

"So where did you sleep?"

"Ill tell you later. Where are you now?"

"Im at Pierce The Veils bus. everyones still sleeping."

"Get dress and Meet me outside."

"Its 6 in the morning! And i would like to go back to sleep."

"Ill buy you breakfast."

"Meet you in five." i smiled as she hung up.

-

"You get new clothes?" She asked me as we walked to the 'cafeteria'. Its actually a huge white tent with tables and chairs under it. then you have people catering all these breakfast foods and coffee.

"No. Theyre not mines." i said buying us food.

"Ohkay? Then whos are they?"

"David... Schmitts." i waited for her reaction as we sat down.

"Oh. They tottally look like guy clothes anyways." i nodded. she took that pretty good. i know shes use to be a huge Breathe Carolina fan. i took a sip of my coffee not really expecting what was going to happen.

"David Schmitt from Breathe Carolina!" She practically screamed.

"Shhh!" i said to her as people stared.

"Yes." i chuckled.

"But how!?"

"I went out him and Kyle and a couple of their friends last night. I didnt have clean clothes so he let me use some of his. We ended up matching."

"Oh my god! thats so cute. wait." she paused.

"You went out with my favorite band and didnt invite me?"

"I thought you didnt like them as much."

"So! i still like parties." she frowned.

"And i was going to bring to bring you-"

"But?"

"When i went to your merch tent i bumped into him l, well he bumped into me, which made me fall, and then we talked and somehow i was at their bus getting dressed. im sorry." i frowned.

"Its fine i guess. Dont do it again." she smiled.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." i smirked.

"Hold on... You were drinking?" She eyed me. Dammit...

"Daniella! You know youre not suppose to even touch a bottle!"

"Im sorry. I forgot."

"How are you going to forget that type of thing."