Come On! Its Tony muthafudgin Perry!

"You keep me on the edge of my seat." Josh sang. The merch tent was close to their stage. I just love his sassyness.

"Daniella." I turned around to see David.

"Yeah." I asked.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?"

"I cant leave. Jeff went to get some more merch."

"Well, youre not helping anyone right now." I looked at the people walk pass my tent.

"So, what do you want to talk about?"

"I noticed your stuff off our bus, did I make you that uncomfortable?"

"No. Of course not. I love being around you and all the other guys. Its just... I promised someone something and I cant keep it if im staying on your tour bus."

"Oh... I thought it was because of me." He mumbled.

"No, your fine." We stood there awkwardly. I havent talked to him since he asked me out.

"So... uh... Did you have fun yesterday?" He looked at me weirdly.

"I didnt know you had a thing for blondes." I said trying to refresh his memory.

"Oh... Um how do you know-"

"I saw you guys making out." I mumbled.

"Daniella, I swear, I would never try to make you jealous by pulling a dick move like that. We didnt even hook up. She caught me at a bad time. It was right after I got rejected by you and we were drinking." He was saying this so fast.

"David, calm down." I said putting my hand on his shoulder. He looked at me and shrugged.

"You make me nervous." He said. he looked so young right now. even if he has a little scruffy beared growing.

"I dont try." I smirked.

"And making you jealous? I dont know anyone else more beautiful." He said staring at me. he suddenly embraced me in a hug and I gladly hugged him back.

"Its fine that you dont like me. It sucks." He laughed.

"Im going to have to deal with that. But ill always pick you first." He said letting go of me.

"Even if you have a gf?" I asked.

"Even then."

"Excuse me." I turned around to see a girl with money in her hand.

"Ill catch you later." David said walking away. I watched him leave and my day got a little bit better.

_

Vic POV

"They took our intro!" I Laughed as We all watched Of Mice & Mens set. imagine how awkward its going to be when some kids watch our set.

"Hey Vic." I turned around to see Dee next to me.

"Sup. Your free from the tent?" I said.

"Yeah. We ran out of merch. Tomorrow we should get more." I nodded.

"So, whats been going on with you and Kellin." I asked her as she folded her arms.

"Well... Look Vic, I cant talk to him. I tried to but he blew up on me out of no where. I cant and wont talk to him." She told me.

"Yeah, I know we talked and he told me all about it. Its your own decision, ya know." She nodded, looking away.

"Want to go see SWS set?" I asked sarcastically. She punched me in the arm before I finished.