Neighbors

Y/N
You were neighbors with Charlie, he was in fact your best friend. You go to school together, he brings you home too. He is just right beside your house. Your window is in front of his. You had a very big crush on him but you don't know if he likes you back. One day he went in your house to hang out. He told you something; "y/n I like someone very much"he said "ohhh really"you faked it "yeah, i love her though" "she must be very lucky"you said "yeahhh, but I don't think she likes me too"he sighed "I hope she does, may i know who is she?"you asked "of course, i will introduce her later, you have to be there"he said "I will Charlie"you said but inside you wanted to say no but he is your best friend. You felt so jealous. After some time, it was time to prepare, you picked a high-waited pants and crop top sweater with Vans. You were prepared you went to where you will meet. You noticed that the place was so nice and it's just Charlie without the girl. "Hi Charles where is she?"you asked "she's here"he said "where Charles?"you seemed confused "she is the one im talking to"he smiled "wha-?" He cut you off and kissed you and you kissed back. "I love you y/n"he said "i love you too Charlie"....and then it was your best day...

Hi people...this is my book of imagines. I kow its very boring and shitty but i hope you vote...lol.💚💚💚and i accept requests. Just dm me...💚

Lei💚