Accident

Y/n
I went in my bathroom to shower. I then slipped on some shorts and a hoodie plus sneakers. I'm going to the store to buy something. I got my phone from my nightstand and my headphones. I am going to walk cuz my car is broken. And it's near. I locked my door and proceeded walking. I opened Spotify and played Charlie Puth's new album Voicenotes. He is in fact my idol, like I even have a fan-account. The first song that played is Slow It Down. I kept walking and crossed the street and went in the store.

*

I'm done, I payed and went out to go to Starbucks. I ordered my drink which is (your choice). "Your name please miss?"the cashier said "Oh, Y/n" and she nodded. I waited and decided to sit down. I turned around and bumped into someone and the coffee spilled on me. "OUCH IT IS HOT!!!"I screamed "Oh sorry miss, I wasn't looking"the guy said panicking. "Here let me help you"he offered wiping tissues on my shirt and arms. I wince still the heat on me. "I'm so so sorry, should've been careful. It was an accident"he mumbled "Well maybe you should get the hoodie of your head so you can see where you're going"I said smiling sarcastically. He laughed nervously and took off his hoodie and OH MY GOD!

"Wtf?! Omggg"I shrieked "C-charlie P-Puth! No way"I said and he looked at me like I was crazy.

Great now I'm an idiot

"Oh I'm just gonna shut up"I mumbled looking down "No no it's ok, you're a fan?"he asked and I showed him my lock screen in my phone. "Wow, ok. Get your drink and let's head to my flat for a while"he suggested "Uhm really?" "Of course why not"he said and chuckled. "How about in mine, so I can clean up and we could hang out"I said "Great"he smiled.

*1 week later*

I am bestfriends with Charlie...though we only met for a week. Currently we are in his flat watching a movie. And I've grown feelings for him...

"Uh Y/n?"he asked "Yeah?" "You ok?"he said "Uhm-yea-I'm good"I said fake smiling. These feelings are bothering me so much. I know he doesn't feel the same. "NO Y/n you're not ok, tell me"he said sternly "Erm...well...I like you"I mumbled "You what?"he asked "I have feelings for you and you freaking don't like me and you'll never will!!"I shouted causing him to freeze and I walked out his door. I felt a grip on my arm. "Y/n wait, listen to me. I like you ok?"he said "No you don't, maybe you do but only as bestfriend right? No one ever like me, I'm fat and ugly and someone like you deserves way too better than that"I cried. "I'm sorry, bye"I whispered and go. I went in my car (fixed already) and drove home.

To be continued....