Siblings

Charlie is your brother. He is overprotective, because he loves you. Going with him on tour is fun, but it sometimes sucks cuz he wont let you date someone...so you always have to do it secretly.

*

Y/n
Today was another day of Charlie's tour. We stopped by because Charlie was signing autographs. I waited by his side and waved at some fans too. Suddenly a cute guy passed by and caught my eyes. Damn he's cute. He looked at my direction and winked at me. Oh my gosh! I blushed and giggled. "Y/n, why are you blushing?"Charlie asked. "Oh nothing, one of your fan said a compliment"I lied and he nodded.

We continued to look around the place, we went to the mall. "What do you wanna eat?"he asked "I want PIZZAAAA!"I said like a little girl "Ok that's my girl"he chuckled. We went in a Pizza store and ate. Good there were a few people. As Charlie ordered I went to the restroom. After doing my business I washed my hands and went out. I bumped into someone "Ow!" "So so sorry miss"a guy said. When I looked up it was the guy when Charlie was signing autographs. "Hey it's you"he smiled, he remembers me! "Yeah, I'm y/n"I said shyly "I'm Louis"he said. "Maybe we can meet sometime"he said and I blushed hard. "Yeah". We exchanged numbers and I went back to Charlie. He was quiet and when the food came he was still silent. "Uh, Charlie are you ok?"I asked worriedly and he ignored me. After I was done eating, I stormed off abd decided to sleep in a hotel rather than going with my brother who is completely ignoring me for nothing. Great! I booked in a hotel and changed into a more comfortable clothes. My phone buzzed and I expected it to be Charlie but it was from Louis.

Hey love😁! How are ya?💚
          -Louis😜

                             Hey Lou, I'm kinda fine
                                                 -Y/n
What? are you ok?😟
            -Louis😕

Me and my brother got
into a fight😔
-Y/n

Awww...babe it's ok
-Louis💚

Thank you though!😊
-Y/n

I heard a knock on my door. Charlie. "What are you doing here?"I asked giving him a glare. "I'm sorry Y/n, I'm just worried about my sister falling in love already"he said looking down. Cutie. "Oh Charlie, who said anything about falling in love, I just like him"I giggled. "I'm sorry for being harsh and too much overprotective"he apologized "It's ok Big Bro"I said giving him a hug. "Sorry sis"he said again. "Charlie I forgive you already"I laughed. "But promise me to be careful with the guy, by the way what's his name?"he asked smirking "Oh...erm...uhmm...uh..." "Just say it already"he chuckled "Louis"I mumbled. "Oohhhhh, Y/n and Louis sitting on the tree. K-I-S-S-I" "Charles! Quiet down"I cut him off. "Just come inside"I said and he followed me like I'm his mom.

*Bedtime*

"Good night sis"he said kissing my forehead "Night Charles"I said. And then I fell asleep, secured in my brother's arms.

*

*

*
Awwww how cute! And imagine that LOUIS TOMLINSON IS LOUIS the guy...😏Imagine Charlie being your protective brother. Anyways vote and comment ideas. You can dm me too if you want requests. Lots of love💚💚💚
                     -Lei😘