Pain

Charlie and I are dating and whole social media knows. Some of his fans adore both of us. But there are really people who said so many painful comments like "She is a slut", "Look at her face and body, ugly beast", "She is no good for you Charlie, find a model", there are many more. Charlie says it's okay, just don't mind them. It still hurts. Every single day I cry and harder when Charlie is not with me.

I went to the bathroom crying and got the blade. Looking at the mirror, I agree, I am Ugly, Fat, no one like Charlie deserves me. He deserves a more beautiful and sexy celebrity. Thoughts flood through my mind. I hate myself!. I cut and cut and cut and cut. I stare at the blood dripping, feeling the pain inside and out. I heard the door open and someone shouting. Charlie. "Y/n, where are you? I'm home now"he called. I didn't answer, instead I closed my eyes and stayed inside. The door of the room opened and I felt his gentle footsteps walking. "Y/n are you her- Y/n!!!!"he shouted. My head got dizzy and my vision was blurry. I felt him carry me "Y/n please stay with me, I need you, please"he cried "I love you Charlie"i said and then everything was black.

Charlie's POV
Right now, Y/n is on the hospital room. When i saw the cuts on her arms, it made me thought that it's either me or the people's comment. Maybe I was spending less time with her, was I? Or maybe, my fans that tell her painful comments. I hate seeing her like this. She is perfect for me, everything from her is perfect. "Mr. Puth"the doctor said "Yes?"i replied wiping my tears "She is awake now, you can go inside"she smiled "Thank you so much"i shaked her hand and run inside the room. "Y/n?"i went near her "Charlie!"she hugged me tightly crying and soaking my shirt "Shhh, it's ok baby"i kissed her forehead "But why, why would you do this to yourself?"i asked "I am ugly, fat, and horrible, you don't deserve me"she cried "Don't listen to them! Fuck! They're wrong, you are perfect to ok?"i said mad at the people who said that. "I love you Y/n, you know that right?"i said "Yeah, and I love you too Charlie"she softly said. I kissed her and stayed with her.