Sunshine

Y/n
The thunder roars loudly as the lightning strikes. I was shaking, scared of the storm. I am alone, Charlie in the studio. I am in the living room sitting, hugging my legs and looking around.

I hate it when this happens, especially with no one around. I started to cry and I buried my head in the pillow. The door opened and Charlie was there. "Hey babe I'm ho- Y/n, babe?! Are you ok?!"he run to me. I shook my head as response and he just hugged me tightly. Another lightning strike and I dipped my head again in the pillow. "Oh that"he chuckled lightly "It's not funny"I pouted. "Come, let's cuddle upstairs" and I nodded. He locked the door downstairs and we went up. I laid on the bed and same as he did. "Baby, no need to be scared, I'm here"he whispered "Thank you"I said and he smiled and kissed me. "Let's tell funny stories"he suggested and I nodded again. He told funny stories and I laughed at them. He made me feel better.

An hour passed and the storm was still going on. My head pressed against his chest and his arms around me. I feel secured. Safe. He was humming the tune of One Call Away. That made me feel so much better. I fell asleep with less fear.

He was my sunshine

*

*

*
Sorry for short imagine😅. I'll try to make it longer and good in the next one😉. Please vote and again I ACCEPT REQUESTS AND IDEAS. Thank you for the ones who support really appreciate it☺️. Lots of love❤️❤️❤️

                  -Lei💚