That time of the month

Y/n
Ugh!!!!!!
I woke stood up from the bed and went to the bathroom beung careful not to wake Charlie. I groaned. I hate cramps.
Ok I admit, it has arrived, that time of the month.

After I did stuff, I went back to bed and trying to keep quiet though the pain hurts so much. "Babe are you ok?"Charlie asks in his morning voice. "Yeah, I am"I said fake smiling. "No I know you're not"he said. I just sighed and turned my back at him. I'm not so much in the mood. "Babe, I think I know what's happening"he grinned leaning his head on my shoulder "Shut up"I replied. "I have a sister"he whispered "K"I said then groaned again. I curved like a ball and put the blankets on me. "What do you like for breakfast?"Charlie said "I dont want to eat!"I snapped at him. "Uhm...ok, tell me when youre ready to face me"he said going out the door with his head down.

Great!

I just snapped at him

I feel bad.

Shit

I tied my hair into a messy bun. Wrapped the blanket pn my body and went downstairs. I'm like a child but I dont care. Charlie was making breakfast with a sad face. I put my arms around his stomach, "Charlie, I'm sorry, I just dont feel good"I said he nodded and keep making breakfast. "Please forgive me, I didn't mean to snap at you"I said and he truned to face me. "Y/n I understand, I love you"he said kissing my head and hugged me. "So what do you want, I'll go to the grocery to buy stuff for you"he said "Uhm...I just need your cuddles and uhm..."I stopped and he raised his eyebrows "Don't be shy come on"he chuckled lightly "Uhmm...napkins?"I mumbled and he laughed. "Ok no problem baby"he said preparing the food. "But you won't mind buying it, I mean people might wonder why you're buyiung it?"I asked "Of course not, it's for my girlfriend, I don't care about other people, you're important"he said grinning and I blushed.

Ughhh!!! It aches!!!

We ate and I still have the blanket around me. "Aweee Y/n you look cute"he said and I pouted.

After a while Charlie went out to buy the stuff and I stayed in the living room curving like a ball. Why?

*1 hour later*

Charlie has been out for a ling time already. I'm getting worried. The door bursted open and there he was. "Here ya go babe"he said handling me a teddy bear, the thing I needed, chocolates, soda, chips, and movies. "Aweee Chaz, thank you"I said kissing him. "Anything for you"he said "Cheesy"I said cringing and he chuckled. He put up the movies and we ate. I ckecked on my phone and see pictures of Charlie in the supermarket holding those stuff.

"The singer Charlie Puth was spotted buying napkins and some stuff at the supermarket. Is it for his girlfriend?"

I showed Charlie and I looked at him scared, "Babe I don't mind it"he said "Are you mad?"I asked "Why would I be mad?"he asked "Cuz of ne, I let you bought those stuff and here are pictures of you"I said. "Y/n it's ok, like I said, anything for you"he said pecking my lips. "You forgot one thing"I said "I did what?"he asked "Your cuddles"I replied. "Come here"he said opening his arms for me.

"I love you"I said "I love you more y/n"he said.

I love him so much!