Meeting (part3)

Y/n
My alarm was so noisy causing me to wake up. I got up and went downstairs, "Goodmorning honey"mum said "Morning mum". She pulled me into the garage and I saw two cars. "Oh. My. Gosh"I said and she smiled "Mum are you kidding?!"I shrieked "Nope, just pick one and the other one is mine"she simply said. I hugged her tightly, "Thank you so much mum!"I said burying my head in her neck. She just chuckled "Come on, let's eat breakfast"she said and I nodded. While we were eating it was quiet until "So, Y/n, I heard Charlie's voice last night in your room"she said and I froze "Well...I uh...erm...He wen-I mean c-called l-ast night and it w-was l-loud speaker?"I stuttered "I see"she smirked "Y/n come on, just tell me the truth"she said "I uh...he came over"I mumbled and m just chuckled. "Teenagers"she sighed.

After eating mum said she going somewhere and Charlie texted me to come to his house. I asked mum and she simply said 'ok'.

I took a bath and wore sweatpants and an Adidas crop top hoodie. I brushed by y/h/c hair and applied very light make up since I know after I'll be going around the streets.

I crossed the street and knocked at Charlie's door. It was his mum who answered it, "Oh hi Y/n!" "Hi Mrs.Puth"I replied "Just call me Deb"she said and I nodded. She let me in and sit for awhile cuz Charlie was still in his room. "You know what Y/n, Charlie like you"she told me and I said "Oh that's really impossible". "Since he met you he was really happy and active, he always say something about you."she said and I heard footsteps from their stairs and Charlie was there. "Mom! You didn't tell me she's here already"he said and I just laughed. "Oohhhhh mathcing"his mum said and we both got confused and I noticed what he's wearing shorts and an Adidas hoodie that is exact same color as mine. His mum smirked "Mom!!!"Charlie whined and she just shook her head and went to their kitchen. "Ugh! Just don't mind 'mom'"he told me quoting the 'mom'. We went up in his room, it was spotless. He has two pianos in his room. And I noticed the big framed award hanging on his wall. It's for his song See You again. "Wow, I didn't know you were that famous"I gasped and he laughed. "Uh...y/n...I know it's insane but....I-I like you"he whispered and I stood there shocked. "When my mom said we have a new neighbor I got excited and I got a feeling that is different. When I saw you my whole world stopped. Your smile and eyes makes my day. And when I'm with you, it's enough for me. I really wanted to tell you last night but I can't. There is something inside me that says you're the one. You're accent and the way you laugh is music to my ears. I know I just met you but I like you. But....I think you don't like me"he continued. I couldn't think so I just smashed my lips on his. When we pulled up I said "Charlie I like you too" then kissed him again.

"So let's go to the park?"he asked and I nodded. He intertwined our hands and walked out his house. We walked and walk to the park. We got ice cream then kept talking.

"Babe wanna eat lunch in my house?"I asked and he smirked when I called him 'babe'. "Of course, I'd love to baby"he said.