Nothing like him

Y/n
I waited for my boyfriend Gabriel in the evening. I already waited for 4 hours and it's already 12. I heard a car stopped outside, it must be him. I waited in the door, then I heard whispering. It was Gabriel, "Love, wait here"he whispered.

Who is he talking to?

"But babe, lets just go inside so when she see us she'll storm off and break up with you"a girl whispered whining "No just stick to the plan Bri"he replied again.

I felt a pang in my chest, then tears strolling down my cheeks. I ran to the couch and cried, then the door opened. "Y/n!?"he shouted "What Gab?"I answered coldly "Don't you speak to me like that, by the way I'm....." "You're breaking up with me"I continued his sentence "You want to know why? Cuz you change into someone I don't like"he spatted "Liar!"I screamed in his face and he slapped me hard. I cried. "I heard you and your little bitch whispering bullshit, you don't have to lie to me!"I shouted "Great now you know! Get the fucking out of the house!"he shouted at me and calling his slut. I quickly got my stuff and went in my car.

I cried so hard, I felt tired, depressed and angry. I called my bestfriend Charlie, actually I had big feelings for him but I tried dating Gabriel, I didn't use Gabriel, I loved him. But now, no. He is a monster.

The part where he slapped me still hurts.

Even my heart does

Charlie, are you still awake?
-Y/n

Yeah I am, why?
-Charlie

I'll explain later, can I come over?
-Y/n

Yes. But where are you I'm picking you up
-Charlie

Outside Gab's flat
-Y/n

Ok wait there...dont move!
-Charlie

I waited with tears still falling. Then it started to rain. Charlie was right that he wans't good for me. I saw Charlie's car pull up and he glanced me to come in. "Y/n! What happened and where's Gab"he asked and I just cried more. He pulled me in his arms and kissed my forehead. "I understand, I told you he was not right for you. I won't beat him up because he's not worth. Time will come he will realize that he lost the most amazing girl in the world"he whispered and I got shock at what he said. "When we go to my apartment I want you to change and we're gonna have fun"he said winking at me and I nodded giggling. We drove to his apartment and he unlocked the door. I went in and put my bags. I got clothes and entered the bathroom to dry and change. After, I went out and go to Charlie. "Sit here and let's watch movies". We cuddled and continued to watch. I fell asleep and I felt Charlie's arms carrying me to his bed and laid beside me. "Good night Y/n. You know what, I am very luck of having you as my bestfriend, but I would like that to be more. I know you can't hear me, but I want to tell you how much I love you. I don't know how you feel towards me. I hope when I ask you tomorrow to be my girlfriend you'll say yes. I won't let you down, I'll treat you like a princess as you are."he said and pressed his lips on my head.

*Morning*

I opened my eyes and remembered what Charlie said to me. I smiled and went downstairs. I see him humming while cooking breakfast. I tiptoed to his place and wrapped my arms around his chest. "Oh Y/n! You're awake!"he said "No I'm not, I'm still asleep"I said giggling. "Very funny Y/n"he frowned. "So Charlie....What are we gonna do today?"I asked "Anything you'd like to do bab- Uh Y/n"he grinned hiding the embarassment.

He almost said 'babe'

"Awwww Chaz, call me anything you like" I said. He laughed and prepare the food on the table. We both sat down and ate. I noticed that Charlie looked like he wants to say something. "Char you ok?" I asked "I uh- well I gotta tell you something"he said "Ok go ahead" "Well, Y/n I..." "Just spit out Puth!"I chuckled

"IhavedfeelingsforyouansIwantoaskyouifyouwantobrmygirlfriend"he said very quick but I understood it anyways "I love your rapping skills Chaz. And yes I'd love to be yor girlfriend"I smiled and he looked up at me and hugged me very tight. "Great now I can do what I want"he grinned "Do what?" "This"he said then pressed his lips onto mine. It moved in sync and it was so passionate. "I love you"I mumbled "I love you more"he said.

Charlie is nothing like him...Gab