Question

Your POV

I have been dating Charlie for 4 years now and everything seems perfect. We had ups and downs but we still stayed strong. Right now we both are sitting down watching a movie in his apartment, hanging with each other because he is touring tomorrow. And he will be gone for 4 months. That's like a thousand years for me! I tried to hide my sadness for him.

The movie was done and he said he wanted to watch another one, which is A Walk To Remember. I got the CD and put it in the DVD player. I sat beside him and rested my head on his shoulders. "You know what Y/n?"he whispered grabbing my hands to interlock with his. I hummed to reply, "I love you so so fucking much"he said. I looked up to him and smiled, he leaned to kiss me. "I love you to fucking much too"I answered. "Since you love me so fucking much....I have a question"he said which made me nervous of what it might be.

He motioned me to wait and he went to our room and got something. I waited patiently and played with my hair. He came back and stood in front of me. "So what's the question?"I asked, he took a deep breath and knelt. Which made my eyes widen.

Is this happening?

"(Your full name), I loved you since I met you, and I knew you were the one for me. You always make me happy. I know asking this question wearing sweatpants and a plain T-shirt in front of you wearing pajama shorts with a tank top is not like others do it, but I don't care because I really can't wait. Y/n, I can't explain how much I love you but I know it's like the galaxy. Now  I ask you this, Y/n.....Will you marry me and be my Mrs. Puth?"he grinned and my eyes formed tears. I have never been this happy. "YES CHARLIE! I'm gonna marry you!"I said loudly. He slipped the ring to my finger and hugged me tightly. I kissed him.

That was his question that made my life way more happier.....

And little did I know he will make me go with him on tour😜