You?!

Your POV
I live currently with my bestfriend, we are both working in the same place. I prepared to go to work but y/bff/n has her day off so lucky for her. I checked the time it was really time to go. "I'm gonna go now y/bff/n"i shouted "okayyyy"she said. I walked out the door locking it, i went in my car drove to work. I didn't eat breakfast so I'm hungry, I decided to drive through in McDonald's. As i got my food, I hurriedly go to work.

*time skip*

After work, my bestfriend told me to go to a restaurant to meet her new boyfriend and she said her boyfriend brought a friend. Anyways, I went to the apartment to change

 Anyways, I went to the apartment to change

After changing, i went to the restaurant. I saw y/bff/n with her boyfriend but I don't see the friend. I hug her and shake hands with Shawn, that's her boyfriend's name. "Oh! He is coming"she said "Who's coming?"i asked "My friend Charlie"Shawn said. I thought for a moment, that was my Ex-bestfriend/boyfriend 's name. Nahhhh, maybe just the same name. "Hey guys"a voice said. I looked back it was really Charlie! "You?!"we both said "Wait, you both know each other?"Shawn asked "Yeah...she is my ex-girlfriend" "Yeah...he is my ex-boyfriend"we both say together. I face palm and said "Bye, i have to go" "Wait y/n, can we talk"Charlie asked. I nodded.