s i x t e e n

It's been two weeks since that day. The day he managed to witness her cry amongst the large crowd but despite all the living souls surrounding her, no one extended their care towards her. He was among that majority — almost. He did try to catch up to her but just like a light leaf being blown away by strong winds — he didn't manage to grasp onto her.

She had been stuck in his mind as if it had been attached with very strong adhesive tape. He couldn't help but think of all the possible reasons to why she could have suddenly cried. He would eventually brush it away because it would be a nonsensical reason.

To add to why he constantly thinks of her is because he hasn't seen her since that day. He even silently waited after school hours, in case she decided to leave sticky notes like how she used to. But to his despair, she was never in sight.

He tried to even sneak away from his group to try and find her but fails every time. He was so close to resenting the group of dorks he calls friends. However, he still kept his mind in a safe range of positivity.

"Yo Chanyeol!" the loud screaming voice of Jongdae resonated on an unbearable level, since the lad decided to shout right into the poor worried lad's ear.

"School's done for, let's go back," he spoke and had loosened up his tie and pulled out his previously nicely tucked-in shirt.

"You head back first, I want to get out when it's not crowded," he turned to stare out the window and gave out a tired gesture for his friend leave the school grounds without him.

"Just what has gotten into you," Jongdae sighed but still complied.

As minutes passed and he was the only one left, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a sticky note he had written but didn't have the courage to leave.

I miss you.

--------------

I'm sorry that I'm doing a note at the end since I rarely do so and don't want to disturb your reading progress and give time to listen to whatever nonsense I have.

This isn't regarding the fic but project I'm doing. I would honestly love if you could check it out. It's called Stars and I started it on my side account, markable-

If you could spear a moment and take a look at it, I would appreciate it so much. I would be even delighted if you joined or share about it.

I'm sorry for promoting this here but I would love to see more people joining in ; - ;

Regarding the fic, I'll say that this is pretty much the middle part of the story and more updates to come because I feel motivated. Hopefully this motivation stays ; - ;
— Lily