t w e n t y t w o

She stared down at the notes in hand, she felt anxious and excited at the same time. Feeling better than she had in weeks, she was extremely content to share it with her friend. Wishing they had felt the same or even better than she was.

I know I haven't talked to you in awhile, hello!

I hope you're doing well and having things to smile about from day to day. I know I shouldn't make this so self-centred... like how all my previous notes had been. Just me complaining and whatnot. But I really wanted to share my happiness and I hope that my happiness might bring you to a smile if you're having a bad day.

My friend, C, asked me if I wanted to join him to the stationary store and I agreed because I wanted to get my mind off things that had been bugging me and it didn't turn out to be a minor distraction. It turned out to be a moment where I felt relaxed and thought more positively about myself.

I'm very thankful to him, even if he might think it's just a typical outing between friends, I'm grateful for him. He felt more of a friend than all the other friends I've made since I started to study here.
Let this be a story where then you'll meet the C you'll need in your life! Okay, I'm not making much sense but I'm sure you'll understand what I mean ^^

As she was going to paste it, the notes were snatched out of her hand and the last person she wanted to see showed up in front of her and had plastered on a very disgusted look.

"Is this what my sister-in-law suppose to look like?" the figure spoke with her tone evident that she loathed the high school student in front of her.

"Give them back, please. I didn't even interrupt you on your dates. I stayed as far away from you like you asked. Just please, give those back," she spoke shakingly as she looked at the notes that were crumbling in the girlfriend's hand.

The girlfriend crushed the notes into a ball and threw it to her lover's little sister's face, "You're a disgrace of a sister. You just taint your brother's name."

After giving a mean remark, the girlfriend turned around to leave. Falling to the ground and slowly picking up the crumbled notes, she could only stare the girlfriend and her endless act of no mercy. Whispering to herself, "Why are you always so mean to me?"

"If you say she's tainting her brother's name, what better are you to treat your not even confirmed sister-in-law like that?"