t w e n t y n i n e

She went to school early as always but now her walk was filled more with smiles and admiration of her surroundings. Sure, it's the same routine but somehow she feels happy that she manages to see the small things that complete one's routine. How the same patterns give comfort, as if to say that the day went by smoothly and nothing was out of the ordinary.

Slightly hoping that she would receive a reply by the time she reaches school, she was welcomed with nothing. Shaking her head out of the tiny disappointment, she smiled and let out a timid giggle, "As long as they read it and I could make them happy, it should be fine. Even I take days to even reply to my brother."

And so, the day went by and she found herself unconsciously writing on her sticky notes with random notes every now and then. In the end, she had a few dozen notes of random cheer-up notes. She took her time to reread what she had written as she waited for the students to head out.

Reaching the end of her notes, the school became silent. Finally packing up her things and the sticky notes secure in hand, she walked out of class. One by one, the sticky notes left her hand and began to colour up the walls of the hallway. Humming softly while pasting the notes on, she was light of her feet and had a radiating smile.

At the end of the hallway, before she could paste on the last note, she was welcomed with familiar coloured note and handwriting. Slowly pasting her last note with her left hand, she took the note with her right and began reading.

Not to scare you but I left something at your desk ^^

With a puzzled look, she took small steps back to her class. The moment she stepped into class, she could clearly see her table decorated with coloured sticky notes. And among all of them, one stood out and made her laugh in disbelief.