t h i r t y

Eyes moving from one note to another, her cheeks began to show a slight tint of blush. Focused on reading, she didn't notice how someone was watching her from outside the window (she would probably blush harder but that's soon to come).

You definitely look better smiling.

Senpai!! I love your book and that doodle is now framed! :D

I really love how you remembered me. The boy who brought his dog on the first day of school.

You're taking care of yourself more makes me smile.

You have no idea how hard my heart was beating when you thanked me.

Your hand felt so warm, I feel like I was the one getting assurance.

Your giggle is the cutest thing ever.

I apologize for shocking you with this...

I'm sure you've guessed it.

Your friend is someone you know and is close to you.

Those were a part of the notes that filled her table. But the one that caught her eye was the red 'C' shaped sticky note in the middle of all the notes. Slowly, she peeled it off. The moment she read it, she snapped towards the window to see a smiling Chanyeol holding the stack where the 'C' sticky note came from against his cheek.

Look outside.

"Looks like the C you wanted to me find could only walk back to you."