BOSS UNDERCOVER PUBLISHED!?!?

Hello,

It's an understatement to say I'm nervous and excited at the same time but here goes! I've recently just sent off the manuscript for BOSS UNDERCOVER to a small publishing agency (Limitless Publishing) not expecting to be accepted and yet, they've accepted! Honestly, I didn't think I had it in me! It has took a lot of thought, advice---even daring to ask my University lecturers if it is the right choice! But here I am! I'm taking a gamble!

So, as far as publishing goes. Under the contract, I'm obliged only to keep Six Chapters of this up so, you have until Monday until you notice chapters will begin to be unpublished. It's gonna be hard and it's one of the reasons, I was hesitant to send the email off. I do apologise on the short duration but the decision-making has been hard! Literally I've been sweating buckets!

I just want to say thank you. A real big THANK YOU. Without your incredible support, I wouldn't have had the guts. So, thank you, thank you! You honestly don't realise the effect you can have on a person and that's why it was bloody scary to send this off, and decide whether I wanted this published because I love how reading is free, how wattpad creates a community and allows people to share their voice.

BUT, Zack and Claire, published?!?!?! WHAT!!!!!!

*Okay, breathe, breathe!*

THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.

AND DON'T THINK I'M GOING NOWHERE! I'M WORKING ON A NEW BOOK SET TO BE RELEASED SOON ON WATTPAD!

As for MCAC, I've decided not to delete the story, you've convinced me to keep it up! 

BUT FOR NOW, I'M TAKING A GAMBLE!

VAMP

XXX