The Princess

There was once a world with seven kingdoms. the kingdom of ice, forests, jungles, mountains and seas. The two remaining kingdoms were the two most powerful. The kingdom of Heaven, and the kingdom of Hell. The two kingdoms had been in war with each other ever since anyone could remember.  Morgana, Queen of Heaven had a daughter, Princess of Heaven. However the child was in great danger, the King of Hell would slaughter the child if he ever knew of her existence. Even with all the magic Morgana possesed she could not protect the child, especially since the king grew ill and was expected to die. Morgana sent the child with a close friend to the kingdom of forests. Here she would be safe. After the child was sent away the king died. Morgana never got over her loss. Morganas cousin Celina became Queen, and her daughter Linda became the new princess. Most forgot about the child. Meanwhile the child grew up with no knowledge of her royal parents. Her name, was Melody.

The kingdom of forests was ruled by a fair and just Queen. Her husband was the King of jungles. Melody lived under her rule in a cottage with her guardian, Betty. Betty took good care of her. However when Melody was fourteen war beetween the kingdom of the forests and kingdom of Hell started. The kingdom of jungles had many allies but it wasn't enough agaist the great force of the oppisition, they were slowly loosing the battle. A year since the war began, on a day when the village was under attack Melodys guardian fell ill. Betty told Melody "Run far away from here. Go somewhere safe." Melody agreed. However she would not just abandon the woman who had look after her for all these years. She planned to find a cure for the illness. So Melody set off into the forest with her three best friends. Carl, a monkey, Penny, a panda and Fred the magical scarecrow with a pumpkin head.

She walked for so long she came to another kingdom. The kingdom of ice. The ice queen was one of the few who remembered Melony. Her kingdom had been made a thousand years ago. The queen had been looking for a king for her kingdom. She thought she had found the perfect man. They became engaged. However on thier wedding day she discoverd he was actually the king of Hell. Her heart turned to ice to protect her from heartbreak. She walked around for three days coming to terms with what had happend. Everywhere she touched turned to ice. The rulers made her Queen of the new land. The Queen of Ice. The Queen of Ice had known Melodys Mother, they had been friends. Thats why she was told about the daughter.

Melony found a cave in an icy forest. Bushes of berries grew all around. Cute robins visited. The friends made beds of leaves. Penny and Carl were not at home in the icy wilderness but they stayed because they wanted to be away from the war. They lived on berries for three days untill on the fourth day Melody decided it was time to venture into the forest in search of other foods. She went alone into the trees that were all coated in snow.

Melody heard a faint rustle. She crept towards the sound. In a clearing stood the most beautiful thing she had ever seen.