Speak Now

Melody paced in her cell. It had been a day since the King had told her. He had moved her to a different cell, one that she defiantly couldn't break out of. She knew the guards would be coming to take her away in a few minutes. She glanced up at her ceiling as if she could tell when they were coming just by looking.

Then in a puff of smoke a dragon appeared. "Flame!" Melody cried, "What are you doing here?"

The dragon scowled. "Star made me come. What are you doing in her anyway?"

Melody gave him the short version, "The Queen and I got kidnapped by the king. The Queen escaped. I'm marrying the King in about... a minute." She watched as the dragons eyes widened.

She smiled at him sadly. He was trying to work it out, what happened, how to get out of this mess. Melody knew he would draw the same conclusion as she. There was no escaping this.

They both looked up to the sound of footsteps. Flame anxiously hid under Melodys skirts. The guards walked in, opened the door and roughly dragged her out without saying a word. They left her in a room with more maids than Melody could count and every magical protection she could think of.

Sighing Melody let them dress her. At one point she gasped as she thought the maids had discovered Flame. Before she knew it she was standing in a church, a red carpet trailing in front of her. The music was traditional for weddings but to Melody's ears it sounded like a death march.

it felt more like death than a wedding. Every step she took towards the alter she felt her hope sink a little bit more. When she stood opposite the king her little hope became none. 

She felt the dragon shuffle under her skirts. He had gave a little snort at some of the words that was announced. He was obviously paying more attention to the ceromony than Melody was.

"...Speak now or forever hold their peace." Melody heard these words boom across the hall. Everything stayed deathly quiet. Melody's heart sunk.

Then a voice spoke out, "I object!" Melody looked around the vast room looking for the person who had been brave enough to speak out. Then she saw Mike walking towards her, literally her knight in shining armour. The King glared across the room eyes resting on Mike. He whispered a spell under his breath and hurled it at Mike. Melody panicked, she wished there was a mirror so the spell would bounce back and hit the king. Then a mirror appeard and the spell hit it. Melody stopped worring and focused on her magic.

The king struck out at random people in the room. First he sent a lightning bolt towards a maid. Melody put a shield in front it. He sent a fireball towards a nervous man in a suit and tie. Melody threw water over the ball of fire. Then Melody decided to do something to the King. She had to do something. Melody acted on instinct. She punched the king in the face. 

She shocked everyone in the room, even herself. She froze unsure what to do now. He started to stir and, fortunately, Flame wasn't as indesisive as Melody. He stepped out from under Melody's skirts and set a jet of fire towards the king. He howled in pain and everyone in the room jumped in shock.

When Melody had met a green creature before he had seemed weird to her. Then she found out he could shoot lasers from his eyes she started calling him cyclops. Cyclops however only shot lazers when he was angry, frighted or shocked.

Unfortunately cyclops was in the crowd, and he was shocked just like everyone else. Unlike everyone else he shot lasers from his eyes. They flew across the room and hit Melody.