♥o5♡

6:53AM. You'll be late again.

And it's all because you had to run back home from the bus stop to snatch your bag of cleaning supplies you almost forgot about... again—even your pop tarts got cold!

You spent the whole bus ride scowling daggers at your bag of supplies, huffing a sigh at the memory of the embarrassment you were presented with yesterday— what should have been your first day. Conveniently worse, today awoke as a rainy day... in the summer. Yuck.

While chewing on your pop tart, you looked out the window, frowning at this horrible weather.

As much as the rain seemed beautiful, it was the worst time during the summer. The climate felt all humid and clammy; worst is when your hair would stick to the back of your neck. Feeling so, you look over your shoulder to slide away some of your hair when suddenly you get this freaky sense of someone staring at you. Using your peripheral vision, you spotted an elderly man squinting his eyes at you behind thick glasses.

The newspaper page he read caused you to whip your head back forward: HAVE YOU SEEN ME?

'Don't tell me my picture is still there?!' You swallow a knot in your throat, digging your nails into the leather seat and discretely peek over your shoulder once more only to find his seat empty that time.

"Say, you look familiar."

"GAH!" Startled, you sprung in your seat, almost spilling your belongings on the floor to realize that the elderly man now sat on the seat across from you. The half-eaten pop tart between your lips was now crumbled all over the floor.

"Sorry, sorry I didn't mean to scare you!" The old man lifted his hands in surrender.

"Uhm, c-can I... help you?" you question rather irritated, and he sheepishly grins. "I just thought you looked like someone I knew and wanted to get a closer look!"

You deadpan at his request, slightly gaping. "...whut?"

"OH! That's right!" the man laughed to himself, rubbing the back of his semi bald head. "You look like my wife when she was younger! Ohoho~ such a beauty she was!"

That left you puzzled, yet couldn't help but giggle. "Thank you?"

 "Next stop: Bellevue," the bus driver announced over the intercom as she pulled over to the side of the road.

Sighing in relief, you stood from your seat and gathered your belongings. "This is me—uh nice to meet you?" You waved at the man and pulled your hoodie over your head before stepping off the bus into the rain.

***

"Oh, [N! Name]," Itachi unexpectedly greeted at the door. It was like the morning suddenly became brighter at the sight of such man. You stiffened in a daze, swooning over Itachi wearing his hair down for the first time.

His jet black hair grew an acceptable length (reached down at the base of his shoulder blades to mid-back). He also wore glasses... which only worsened the blush on your cheeks.

'G. ZUZ!' The real [Name] inside you itched to pounce on this man while [N! Name], the masked side of you, could only gaze up at him with bewildered lips shaped in an 'o'.

This piece of a man PULLED. IT. OFF.

His professional-like attire hinted he must be leaving for work. Your eyes wandered around him, interested on what his profession could be. The shiny and colorful metal nametag pinned on his shirt couldn't be any more obvious.

Pediatric Dentistry: Dr. Itachi Uchiha, MD

'Children's dentist?' Your heart fluttered with joy. There were even cartoony bees and flowers decorating around the title of his profession and name. Adorable.