♥11♡

Your racing heart now drummed in your ears the longer you stared at the former silhouetted man. Nerve-racking, yet very pleased, you were more surprised from the way you found him.

Dropping your jaw, your thoughts scrambled around for the best way to apologize for barging in, and widened your mesmerized eyes as they dropped lower. It wasn't until his soft voice spoke up to break the awkward silence, sending a wave of nerves through you.

"[N! Name]?"

"I-Itachi!"

He wore nothing but a white towel wrapped around the lower half of his naked body. The ends of his loosened hair dripped in water and —Oh, hello– the towel now slinging lower on his hips wasn't left unnoticed.

"I am so...SO sorry," you awkwardly whispered. You just weren't focused at all to act normal.

"Were you just going to assault me with an umbrella?" he teased, more interested in your weapon of choice than the fact that you'd just walked in on him after getting out of the shower.

"YES! I-I WAS!" You bluntly yelled, followed by a nervous laugh. "B-but only because I-I thought you were an intruder—SINCE THE DOOR WAS OPEN, Y'KNOW!" Another nervous laugh filled the room and the blush on your cheeks deepened after realizing you shouted again.

"I see," Itachi chuckled, amused by your jittery behavior, and walked over to a drawer.  "I guess Ava carelessly shut the door and the wind blew it open." He rummaged through and pulled out a black tee, hung it over his shoulder and glanced at your frozen figure.

Naturally you would've been running out the door by now, but as the crazy emotions clashed within, your feet were rooted to the ground. Stuck in a daze, your peering eyes were busied by the flexing of his toned body.

His biceps and triceps took turns contracting as Itachi pulled his hair back, swiftly twisting his red hair tie, before turning around and showed off his back muscles. Trails of fine set of traps and deltoids magnetized your stare as his arms lift to slightly shut the balcony curtains. This man dazzled you enough, it was hard not to stare, and now that you saw more of him, you just—

"[N! Name]..." Itachi cupped your chin up, surprising you as his eyes gazed down at yours. Your cheeks flamed to be inches away as he leaned in. Apparently you were too lost in thought (more like fantasizing) and didn't notice him walking up to you...or realized he had called out to you repeatedly.

"Do you. ..?" He paused to smile as his thumb slowly brushed across your lower lip. That was it; you were gone. That gesture was one of your melting weaknesses to buckle your knees and relaxed your eyes shut when Itachi began tilting his head...

"Do you mind letting me change?" He huskily whispered and you jerked away in an instant.

"AH! Y-YES OF COURSE!"

Laughing heartily, Itachi watched you almost trip on your own feet as you whirled around, zoomed out of the room and slammed the door shut. You pressed back on the door, giggling under your breath at the replay of what happened. A hand ran down your flaming cheeks, grumbling in embarrassment.

Yet, you couldn't help but grin mischievously at his gesture.

Itachi, you little tease.

Happy birthday, indeed.

***

His eyes shifted, following your gait speeding up past him. Itachi said nothing but snicker as you constantly switched place to place. Wherever he found you —whether you were in the middle of wiping windows or vacuuming a room— you'd stop the task and dash out of the room, pretending that you finished (when you didn't) just to escape to a random place.