♥o9♡

[[A/N: Look at the picture above—LOOK AT CUTE LITTLE SASUKE! xD]]

•:*:• •:*:••:*:• •:*:•

You were hypnotized and captivated.

Your [E/C] eyes twinkled as you stared down at a pair of big, round, onyx eyes, and couldn't help but grin at the little Uchiha, whom also stared back with his mouth shaped in an 'o'; meanwhile Itachi watched from the side, covering his mouth with the back of his hand trying to hold in fits of chuckles.

It wasn't until mid-summer after exiting 8th grade that you and Itachi started a relationship, and already you were being introduced to the Uchiha family.

"Oh...HE'S SO CUTE~!" Your hands flew up and cupped your cheeks, giggling uncontrollably at nine-year old Sasuke. The child flashes you polite smile and -oh- that flipped the switch. You were squirming from cuteness overload.

What Itachi didn't know is that you had a reserved soft spot for children. And this kid in front of you had the potential to just about pull every sensor to make you giggle.

"Ah, thank you!" Sasuke beamed with a blush on his childish cheeks, causing you to daze out with a 'squee~!'

What you didn't know either is that Itachi also had a special spot for children, so introducing his little brother to you meant the world to the him.

Itachi chuckled and patted the toddler's head. "Sasuke, this is [Name]..." and before Itachi could introduce any further, Sasuke whipped his head up with a cheeky grin.

"Is she your girlfriend~~? OH! Are you going to marry her like Mom and Dad?!"

Your face burned in flames while Itachi only laughed at his curious little brother, to which Sasuke took as a 'yes' and widened his grin as he turned to you. Sasuke let out a few giggles as he ran up and threw his little arms to wrap around your waist.

"Aha~! Then I love you already! I'll call you [Name]-chaan~!" He squeezed you in a tight hug only to cause your [E/C] eyes to twinkle as they widened again.

"Nyyyaaa~!"

This child's level of cuteness would be the death of you.

...

Glancing over your shoulder, you pout at the now 20-year old Sasuke. He slouched on the living room couch, his arms crossing over his chest in signature pose, along with a towel on his head. Heaving a sigh of disappointment, you turned back around to prepare hot tea. He used to be such a cute and chubby-cheeked, polite child... And now, well his physical looks are handsome and similar to Itachi's, but his personality made Sasuke look like a huge pile of SH—

"The shit is this?" Sasuke grumbled (completing your curse word). Looking over your shoulder again, you watched him pick up one of the wedding photos on Avery's center table. He made a face of disgust as his dark eyes scanned the image, muttering "this is ridiculous" and shook his head as the frame was placed back down.

You arch an eyebrow at his reaction and flinched when Sasuke suddenly switched his gaze to you, sparing another glare.

"Hey, maid—

"I have a name, kid," you cut him off, pursing your lips in annoyance.

"Kid?" Sasuke sneered. "Who the hell are you to call me a kid?"

Oh, if only you knew who you were talking to...

"HA!" you guffawed, slightly throwing your head back. "Ringing the damn doorbell and stomping in here like you own the place... Infant."