♥16♡

WARNING: Again, there is smut. If you dislike mature content (where *CAREFUL* is marked) then skip such parts and there ya go. Enjoy.

~~**~~**~~**~~**

"Ah! Well, well if it isn't my estranged roommate," snarked Lilah, leaning against the doorway after flying the door open. She eyed you up and down with a wiggle in her brows to obviously notice a smiling Itachi next to you. Irritation fulfills you instantly now that her teasing began when her voice suddenly switched to a British accent...dammit.

"Hi Lilah," you greet with a roll of your eyes. "Quit the accent, please. You know I don't-

"Mr. Uchiha," Lilah interrupts and tilts her chin at said man, ignoring your request. "I see you took good care of her~?"

He nods. "In many ways, yes."

"Excellent! So, [N! Name], I notice your eyes are now [E/C]." Lilah leans in closer to mistreat your personal space. "I reckon it is now safe to call you [Name]?"

Itachi now looks at you, also questioning, "What, she knows already?"

And you hopelessly sigh with a palm smacking at your forehead. Now he's joined her tangle of nonsense. "Yes, Itachi, Lilah found out before you did."

"...I'm offended," Itachi pouts in disappointment.

"It's no biggie!" Lilah beams, giggling at his jealousy. At least she was speaking normally now. "This dork made it all obvious that she was forced to spill the beans, so I'm sure the way you found out was way more spontaneous~! "

You and Itachi switch glances at the steamy events that occurred last night. Oh, yes it was... A light blush spreads across your cheeks when he pulls you closer at his side.

"It was very special." He emphasizes with a smirk, causing Lilah to hum in curiosity.

"Oh? How so-

"AH, AH!" Your hands wave around in a frenzy to stop her dirty train of thought. "Nah-uh, not for your entertainment-Lilah, we need to talk so can we please come in?"

"Oho a blush~ That good, eh?" She wore a cheeky grin as she opens the door wider. "Yes, you may come in. I actually have something to talk about with you as well anyway."

***

"I have about two hours before work," Lilah informs as she sits back on the leather futon, across from you and Itachi. "So you go first, [Name]; tell me everything."

"Really, everything?" You rub your temples, hoping not to, but her little nod gave you no choice but open up completely...again.

As always, it was quite the challenge and time consuming to fill in with your roommate about the whole update. She'd dramatically gasp and interrupt to express her hate opinions on the whole Avery situation; then she gave you a high five for the 'glorious' slap on Avery's cheek, sharing a laugh with you while Itachi shook his head in disapproval.

'Women...' he thought.

Though you skipped out on the details of Itachi's way on finding out your identity, Lilah still managed to figure it out due to the many shades of red your face faded before the whole envelope exchange scenario. It wasn't until Itachi brought up the whole car incident (which you planned on keeping a secret) that an excited Lilah jumps up on the futon.

"Aha! A shovel? With a fucking shovel, [Name]?!" Her hands clap while many laughs engulfed the room. Itachi had to bite back his own fits while you deadpan, waiting for Lilah's laughter to cease. "Really, how creative; at least it wasn't a nailed bat, pfft!"