1.) Goodbye Damian

Look at me you may think you see
Who I really am but you'll never know me
Every day it's as if I play a part
Now I see if I wear a mask
I can fool the world but I cannot fool my heart
~Reflection ~ Christina Aguilera~

...November 15, 2017...

"You would have made a good Talon," Talon tells Red Robin.

"No thanks. Being a criminal isn't on my bucket list," Red Robin spats, taking a defensive stance.

Talon stands up straight before tipping sideways and dashing his way towards Red Robin. They repeatedly clash, throwing blows and matching almost evenly except for the fact that Red Robin was injured from before.

From behind large metal doors, Batman is revealed to be in a giant robot batsuit.

"Now, I'm only gonna say this once, you sons of bitches," Batman growls, punching his robotic fists together. "Get the hell out of my cave." He begins to pummel all the Court of Owl zombie-people minions.

Moving around behind Batman is Alfred, shooting the zombies down with his trusty shotgun.

The two take down and clear a path

"We've got to get to that utility core, Master Bruce," Alfred points out below them.

Batman bends down enough for Alfred to climb onto his back before they leap down to get to the utility core. Alfred slips off once they land and gets to work on making the cave so cold the dead stop in their tracks.

Talon gets the upper hand and stabs his bladed gauntlet through each of Red Robin's shoulders, breaking them off to keep him pinned to the glass cases of Batfamily uniforms. Red Robin cries out in pain before he slumps still. Talon races off to the batmobile as all the dead minions freeze in place as the cave is cooled. Talon takes the batmobile and drives it off the side straight below to crash on top of Batman, shooting out its guns at him. Batman is hit and they both go tumbling apart.

(😂hit corrected to hot and was like yes he is hot autocorrect but now is not the time. 😂)

Alfred races up to help Tim down and take care of his injuries.

Talon unhooks himself from the batmobile and climbs on top of the robot batsuit's back. "Game over."

The back of the batsuit explodes outward, sending Talon flying across the cave and landing painfully on the ground. He looks up at the emerging Batman. Batman turns to him with half of his mask ripped off and blood dripping down his face. He rips off the mask as Talon already figured out his secret identity earlier. His face is revealed to be bruised on each cheek, looking as if he has a swollen, painful blush.