Sooo

So I've decided to just post book 3 and 4 within this one. As a reader, I honestly hate moving on to the next book and trying to figure out which one it's connected to later bc I read so many different stories. They all kinda blend together at some point. I'm sure it's the same way for you all.

Soooo, this is going to be a three part book as I had plans for two more books. 3 books in one!

Also! The baby Damian in Season 3 is gonna be Terry so everything can fit in. If you don't know who Terry is I recommend watching Batman Beyond. It's amazing even for an older show. It's set in the future when Bruce is retired as Batman cause he held a gun to a thug and got scared that he resorted to that and also he old. So Terry becomes Batman like 10 or 20 years (can't remember) after Bruce retires. Anyway later when Terry's like in his 30s he learns he's actually Bruce's son. And Bruce is like over a hundred at this point with all these health issues. Tho tbh I don't think he should've had health issues at all cause his body is at peak human health soo doesn't make much sense to me. But whateva.

https://m.watchcartoononline.io/batman-beyond-episode-1

There's the first episode link if ya wanna watch.

The show was created in 1999 which is before Damian was even a thought or at least published. Damian was introduced in 2006. So he's not in the show which is y he's not the new CEO of WI after Bruce retires. Would've been cool to see how they put that together tho. I don't read comics but Damian does end up being in it but he's the head of the league (i think) and idk I just can't see that happening.

Anyway, I originally planned to make the 3rd book all about Jason but season 3 is so different from what I thought. So, I'm gonna wait till the season is over to see how they handle that.

So, see ya in like August!