3.) Batman's Missing

It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone, and I need you now
Said I wouldn't call but I lost all control, and I need you now
And I don't know how I can do without, I just need you now
~I Need You Now ~ Lady Antebellum~

~~~7 years after Aura's death~~~
When she's Bolt all her hair is pink like before. When she's Aura she has the pink with the green pattern.
~~~April 15, 2019~~~

Damian comes rushing into my room, clothed as to head into the cold with a packed bag over his shoulder.

"You heading into town?" I ask. "Get me some Powerade. I'm running on empty."

"No, we're going home."

"We're?" I question. "Damian, I'm not ready to go home yet."

"You and I both know that's a lie," he retorts, pulling his tablet out from his bag and handing it to me. "We're needed."

I look at the tablet, reading the headline. "Batman missing?"

"Gotham needs Batman," Damian says.

I sigh, looking to Storm who's looking at me curiously and remaining silent. "Alright, give me 10 seconds." I speed around the room, packing all my stuff. I finish, taking a deep breath and looking around the room for the last time. "It's time to head home." I turn to Damian. "Come on, your dad left me a jet nearby."

"What?!"

~~~

Gun shots begin to ring off, making us quicken our pace. We arrive a top a crate nearby in time to see Black Mask raise his bazooka, aiming at a replacement Batman who's distracted taking out lackeys. Damian throws a sai into the bazooka, making it explode and catching Mask's face on fire. He screams out in pain, gripping his head and rolling around to put out the flames. Still holding his head, he looks out, trying to see who did this. Robin and I flip and land in front of him.

"Robin?" he growls then looks to me. "Who the hell are you?"

I gasp in hurt shock. "Aww, Masky, you don't remember me?"

His eyes widen. "But Joker killed you."

"Joker's killed a lot of people. I wasn't one of them," I smirk.

"Somebody kill these freaking kids!" Black Mask shouts.

The truck that was getting loaded behind us finishes, and they begin to drive away. A man in the back gets on the turret and begins to shoot at the two of us. We dodge the bullets, running to stop the semi.

"Storm, after Mask!" I call out. "Robin, if you take the driver. I'll get the shooter."

Storm jumps down, taking off after him. Above us on the crates is the fake Batman, taking down all the thugs. I grab the turrets attention, dodging the bullets with my speed. I turn myself into my electric form and hurl bolts of energy at him, exploding the turret in his face and effectively knocking him out. Robin makes the semi turn suddenly, causing it to start flipping. He grapples off of it as it flips and slides down the road. Fake Batman lands, sighing at the explosion of the truck in the distance, putting his hand to his head as if he's forming a headache. Robin lands next to him, and I arrive beside him still electric. Fake Batman gives him an annoyed look.

"What?" Robin scoffs.

"I could've handled this alone," fake Batman grunts.

Robin smirks. "If that's your best Batman you're not gonna fool anyone, Drake."