8.) Rescuing Batman

Some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this
Some people search forever for that one special kiss
Oh, I can't believe its happening to me
Some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this
~Moment Like This ~ Kelly Clarkson~

We get a call from Batwoman right as Richy finishes getting a haircut.

"Meet me at the sent coordinates, I've got some news," she tells us before hanging up.

"Aw man, we don't get to have our fun..." Richy pouts.

I snicker as I scoop him up and bolt off to the Batcave to collect Damian and Tim.

"Suit up," I tell them as I form my suit. "We have a situation that Batwoman needs our help with."

We all get in the batjet and head to her location. We exit on the roof of Wayne Enterprises, and she tells us her story.

"Dad doesn't even remember doing it. He was programmed," she finishes.

We all look at each other.

"But why?" Dami asks.

"Somehow, they knew I had that drive," she says.

"Like they knew about the vault at Wayne Enterprises," Red Robin says.

"Bruce told them," Nightwing puffs, eyes widening.

"Not my father."

"Talia had him in there for weeks and he suddenly snaps out of it just because we show up?" Batwoman reasons.

Damian slides off what he's sitting on angrily. "No, you're wrong. He's fine," Damian huffs.

"No, he's not," I sigh. "He's not fine. She got to him."

"She's not finished, is she?" Dami asks me.

"She's just getting started," Batwing voices, flying down and landing by us. "Found this on the hard drive." A holoscreen comes up from his wrist, listing many people's names.

"There are vice-presidents on this list. Military and corporate leaders, the vice-chancellor of Germany," Nightwing says.

"So, why would Talia have this?" Batwing asks.

"What if Talia got to the men and women on that list, brainwashed them?" Red pipes up.

"Then that would place the League of Shadows' influence in every country. She'd control the world," I say.

"My God, kid, your mom's got game," Batwoman sorta compliments.

"And all the leaders she would need are at the summit... along with Bruce Wayne," Nightwing says.

"Guess it's time to kick some butt at the summit," I say, shifting into my electric form, surprising everyone but Damian and Nightwing. "What?"

"I didn't know you had electric powers," Batwing says.

"You really haven't seen me use them?" I ask. "Huh... Well..." I absorb into his armor. "I'll hitch a ride. Not a lot of room on the batjet."