5.) Kidnapped, Nunjas, and Rescue

I know I can't take one more step towards you
'Cause all that's waiting is regret
Don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore
You lost the love I loved the most
I learned to live, half alive
And now you want me one more time
Who do you think you are?
Runnin' 'round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
And tearing love apart
You're gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul
So don't come back for me
Who do you think you are?
~Jar of Hearts ~ Christina Perri~

...April 16, 2019...

We reach the cave at the same time as the batmobile. I set Richy down as the two slowly jump out the batmobile.

"Master Dick, it's nice to see you again," Alfred greets. "You need a haircut."

Richy doesn't say anything but chuckles and moves over to hug the old butler.

"Dick," Tim speaks up.

"Hey, little bird," Richy smiles, ruffling his hair before bringing him into a hug.

I move over to Damian, checking him over. "You're hurt."

"I've suffered worse," he grunts.

I give him my annoyed face as I check him over. He lightly slaps my hands away. I give a light slap back before continuing my check up.

"You must be Damian. Aura mentioned you," Richy says, moving up to us. "It's nice to meet my newest baby brother."

"I wish I could say the same, Grayson," Damian huffs, leaving up to the manor. Alfred follows behind him.

Richy gives me a look.

"Don't worry. He's like that. He'll warm up to you eventually. He doesn't trust easily," I respond. "Timmy? Catch Richy up. I'll go help Alfie patch up Dami."

Tim chuckles at the use of all the nicknames. "He needs at least 24 hours of rest," Tim says. "We'll be back later. We're going to meet up with Batwoman."

I nod before following behind Alfred and Damian up to his room. I quickly realize I have no idea where his room is and begin to speed around the manor. I finally find his room then enter to find Damian out of costume and Alfred finishing wrapping Dami's head with a bandage.

"I don't have a concussion," Damian huffs.

"I wasn't aware you received a medical degree while you were in the Himalayas, Master Damian," Alfred sasses, holding his hand out.

Damian uncrosses his arms and places his left arm in Alfred's outstretched hand. "I've been hurt worse than this sparring with my grandfather," Damian scoffs.

Alfred begins wrapping Damian's upper arm. "I'd hardly hold Ra's Al Ghul up as an example of enlightened child-rearing," Alfred continues his sass.

"Timmy said you need at least 24 hours of rest," I speak up, sitting on the edge of bed.

"He's not my father! Neither are you." He narrows his eyes at Alfred before looking at me. "And you're not my mother," he scoffs.

Alfred gives a small grin. "And for that, young man, you should be profoundly grateful," he tells him, leaving the room and shutting the door behind him.

"No, I'm not your mother, but I am your sister," I speak up. "And I love you."

"I don't know why."