1.) Overnight Star

One kiss is all it takes
Fallin' in love with me
Possibilities
I look like all you need
One kiss is all it takes
Fallin' in love with me
Possibilities
I look like all you need
~One Kiss ~ Calvin Harris and Dua Lipa~

...July 12, 2019...

So much has happened since my return. Richy and I had a simple and quickly thrown together wedding with all the available members of the League on the 8th. Bruce says he'll throw us a wide large scale one when everything has calmed down. We both just laughed.

Did I mention I became a TikTok star? Overnight sensation. Simply because I got Bruce to sing a song with me. Of course he didn't know I was recording at the time till his Twitter and Instagram blew up with notifications. The video description was simply Bruce Wayne Singing. That was recorded and posted on July 8th. It somehow got over 8 million views overnight. I had no clue Bruce was this popular. Since then it now has over 250 million views and about 5.3 million likes. I've posted more videos with Richy singing with me. I even got Superman, that one got 20 million likes. I have yet to show my face. It's funny reading all the comments trying to guess who this girl, that's so close to all these famous people, is. There's even conspiracy theory videos about who I could possibly be. Over 12 million subscribers and increasing. Sponsors have been attacking my messages on the Instagram I created for the account too. I guess I found my job.

Anyway, Bruce and a few other members of the League have been conversating about quitting the League. Which leads to a whole other story.

Richy, Damian, and I have been out and about doing our own thing. We couldn't be with the team or the League anymore. It just didn't feel right. Oracle aka Barbara Gordon has been helping us from behind the scenes. She helps us get information when we can't.

I learned she used to be Batgirl but was shot by the Joker at point blank, resulting in her being paralyzed from the waist down. She's wheelchair bound now, ending her life as Batgirl and became Oracle. Though she can still put up a fight. She stays at home on her computers to help us behind the scenes.

Anyway, I've been invited for an interview with Jimmy Fallon. Me being me, I love Jimmy Fallon and immediately said yes.

I'm currently backstage with a full ninja mask along with a domino mask, covering my hair and eyes. Everything from the neck up is hidden. I'm wearing simple lime green leggings and a pink hoodie that I stole from Richy. Everything but the hoodie is ionized on me with my powers.

 Everything but the hoodie is ionized on me with my powers

I have the hood pulled over my head as well. Not one piece of skin is showing.

"Please welcome the overnight sensation, Voltage!"

And that's my cue. I exit to the crowd cheering, screaming my name over and over. I return with many waves all around before taking a seat on the chair next to Jimmy.

"Wow, this place is packed! For little ol' me?" I chuckle, sounding off with the voice modulator.

The clapping and cheering finally dies down.

"Of course, you're who everyone who's anyone is talking about!" Jimmy exclaims. "You became an overnight star!"

I chuckle. "Honestly don't know why."

"Well, let's start with how you know Bruce Wayne."

I laugh. "Brucie is basically like my dad to be honest. I went to highschool with his son Richard Grayson. If you watched my other videos, you'd know that I call him Richy. I'm always hanging out around the family. Managed to get Brucie singing and happened to record. He was so embarrassed and threatened me to take it down." I laugh. "He doesn't approve of most of the things I do. Never has really."

"How did you manage to get Superman to sing?" he asks.

I laugh. "I'm actually pretty close with heroes as well. Wait until I get Batman or Wonder Woman or Aquaman."

"There's been rumors that you're part of the Justice League? Is that true?"

I smirk. "Not part of the League, no."

"Very ominous," he grins. "So you were apart of something?"

"Something covert indeed," I nod. "But I'm no longer apart of that. I'm doing something different now. I'm singing for the internet."

"Are you currently planning on making any of your own music?" Jimmy asks.

"Oh yes, I already have quite a few written just gotta get them recorded."

"Are you planning to sing them with anyone?"

"Oh, yeah. Richy is my go to. He's an amazing singer."

"Sounds like you two are close."

"Exceptionally," I nod.

"So how old would that make you? 22? Correct?"

"I am."

"Young."

"Yeah, still having tons of fun," I agree.

"Obviously, you are able to hang out with the Justice League! How have you managed to do that?"

"That's my little secret!"

The show goes on to us playing Name that Song before being finished. I won.

~~~

Once I'm finished talking with Jimmy, I head back stage to my dressing room and disappear into a socket, reappearing in an alleyway outside of the studios. I emerge out another socket, knowing there's nobody or anything around to see.

"Ready to go?"

I smile at Richy, making the masks on my face disappear and pulling off his hoodie. I stuff the hoodie in his bag and change the color of my leggings to black to match my tank top. "Yeah."

"Was that my hoodie?"

"Yup."

"It was a little big on you."

"Kinda the point, babe," I say, kissing his cheek before sliding onto his motorcycle behind him.

He puts on his helmet then hands me mine then I proceed to put that on. Then we take off, speaking to each other through our helmets.

"You should wear my clothes more often."

"I can tonight once we get home after a little fun.~"

"Oh?" I can feel the large grin across his face. "Guess I should hurry then."

"Well, we do have to go to Brucie's charity gala."

"We have plenty of time before then."

...~~~...
Short info chapter.