4.) Finding Nightwing

You were the shadow to my light
Did you feel us
Another start
You fade away
Afraid our aim is out of sight
Wanna see us
Alive
~Faded ~ Alan Walker~

You were the shadow to my lightDid you feel usAnother startYou fade awayAfraid our aim is out of sightWanna see usAlive~Faded ~ Alan Walker~

I make my way across the ocean, chasing the personalized train and leaping onto it to enter through the back. I move along each cart, heading to the cart with the ringleader's room. I knock on the door after I arrive. "Jack?"

"One moment," he calls out, shuffling to the door. He opens the door and surprise crosses his features. "Dawn Danger."

Surprise crosses my face before smiling. "You remember?"

"I could never forget that pink hair," he responds. "Though you've added green streaks I see. That's a very unique pattern."

"Thanks. Would it be okay to talk to you?" I ask.

"Yes, yes, come in," he responds, moving out of the doorway to let me in.

I take a chair as he closes the door behind him. "I assume you know why I'm here?"

"I have an idea," he nods. "It's time for Richard to go home."

"So he is here?" I ask.

"He is and in a lot of pain. He keeps his secrets and doesn't talk about it much or talk at all really. He's experienced a lot of death."

"That he has..." I sigh. "Are you alright with him leaving?"

"I knew the day would come," he answers. "He doesn't belong here anymore but will always be welcomed back with open arms. I just want him to be happy again."

"As do I," I admit.

"Are you... Aura?" he asks.

I nod. "Yes, how did you know?"

"I heard you were killed."

"I faked it," I respond, looking away from his gaze. "I was... in a very bad place and needed to escape. I couldn't have anyone follow me until I was ready."

"Are you ready now?"

"I believe so."

"He's in love with you, you know?" he tells me. "He's even been using the name Evan as his act name."

"Really? That's my biological last name. Well, it's Evans but still. Anyway, I'm in love with him too. I always have been."

"Let me take you to his room," he says, standing up. He leads me through many train carriages before we make it to a door. "This is it. Good luck."

"Thank you," I say.

He smiles. "Return him to his happy self. He needs it," Jack says before heading back to his room.

I knock on the door. "Richy?"

He doesn't respond, so I knock again.

"Go away! You're not real! You're just in my head!" his voice shouts.