Chapter 1》Like hell I would

••Taehyung••

"Tae, please!!" Jin hyung pleaded, already on his knees trying to convince me to come.

"Hyung, if you want to attend the stupid awards show just to see Namjoon, then go. But don't drag someone into this. I have better things to do." I spat coldly, standing up from my leather chair as I walked over to my bookshelf, trying look for my geography text book.

"But I really need support out there!" He said, pouting as his whole body practically melted on the floor.

"Support? Support for what?" I asked, turning around as I finally found my text book.

"I'm going to ask Joonie out." He answered, making me drop the heavy book.

It landed on my bare feet, making me jump in one leg as I tried to aid my throbbing foot.

"You- what?!" I exclaimed, giving the hyung a shocked expression.

"I'm going to-"

"You're gay?!" I exclaimed one last time  without thinking.

Jin rolled his eyes at me and got up, brushing off the imaginary dust off his ass.

"Okay, first of all, ouch. Second, yes I'm gay. Third, ouch. You don't have to make it sound like being gay is a bad thing, sheesh." He says, making me feel bad.

I carefully dropped my foot and walked to my hyung who was playing anxiously with his fingers.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I'll come with you, only because I want to show you that I accept all genders and sexualities." I smiled at him, making the older grin back.

He pulls me into a tight bear hug, almost suffocating me with his strength.

"Thank you so much Taetae~!" I squeals, letting go of me after a few seconds.

"Alright, wear a formal attire. You'll be the one to hold the illustration board. Jungkook will be in charge of the roses and extra shit." He said, rushing towards the door.

"What are you- oi! I only said I'd support you! I never said I was helping!" I yelled at him, but he already barged out of my room.

"Helping is also part of supporting! I'll see you at the gym! Don't be late!" He yells, slamming the front door shut, leaving the condo dead silent.

"Aish, this hyung.." I muttered, melting back to my seat.

Kookie

: Kook, you're helping Jin?

Kookie: Yep. He asked you too?

: Yeah. What time will the awarding start?

Kookie: 30 minutes from now.

: Omg, I haven't found an outfit yet.

Kookie: Gross. You use omg? xD

: Gross. You use xD? Omg

Kookie: Shut up. Start getting ready.