Chapter 9》Dick

••Taehyung••

"That damn jerk!" Jungkook exclaims, standing up from his seat.

Luckily, we were the only ones in the cafe so we didn't bother calming him down.

"How could he just label you guys as 'friends'?" Jin sneered, making that disgusted look he's so famous of.

"I-It's okay, I guess. I think I might have just fallen too hard for him.." I said, the tears coming to a stop as soon as the words slipped from my mouth.

"No, it's not okay. That's it. I've had enoigh of this. Hyung, we're going to a club." Jungkook states, standing up from his seat.

"A club? But why? Now's not the right time to try and get laid, Kook." I said, my eyebrows knitted in frustration.

"Yeah, but it's the right time to try and forget, am I right?" He said, raising a perfect eyebrow of his.

I rolled my eyes at him, recieving a loud sigh.

"Hyung, come on. You've got alot in your mind. You need to let loose. If you won't do it for yourself, then do it for us, your best friends." Jungkook says, already kneeling down on the hard wood floors infront of me.

It took me time to think about the offer, but then I just couldn't refuse the cute puppy eyes he was giving me.

"I swear to God Jungkook, you're like a hybrid of a dog and a bunny." I laughed, making the younger one pull me into a hug.

"Great! My treat!" He exclaimed, making the offer even more irrisistable.

•••

"Come on, hyung!" Jungkook whines, pulling me inside the loud ass building filled with sweary grinding bodies.

"Ugh, this is disgusting. How the hell were you able to pursuade me?" I ask, scrunching up my nose.

Jungkook simply shrugs at me, pulling me towards the bar.

He made me sit on one of the stools, ordering God knows what before winking at the bartender.

I simple groaned at this, rolling my eyes as I looked out to the swarm of people dancing and jumping to the beat of the music.

"Hyung, hyung!" I tap was felt on my shoulder and I turned to my side, seeing a shot glass being handed over to me.

I looked at the younger one, sending him one of my best glares.

"Kook, no." I said, lightly pushing the glass back to him.

"Hyung. You either do this and have the night of your life, or continue looking like a dead rat that was burned, skinned and stretched to death." He said, making me scoff.

"Yeah right.." I mumbled but took the glass from him.

I took it in one go, feeling the amazing burning sensation in my throat slowly melt away.

"Oh, God that's strong.." I said, placing a hand on my throat as I waited for tha pain to subside.

"You know what's better? I recieved a random gift certificate from here. We get unlimited drinks for a whole hour!" He exclaims, ordering more and more drinks.

Everything just kept heading my way. From beer bottles to shots of tequila.

The night came by in a blurr and I found myself being dragged to the restrooms.

I was pushed into one of the stalls and a tall body hovered over me, placing butterfly kisses all over my neck.

No, stop this. You don't even know whe the heck this guys is.

A part of my brain tried to pursuade me from going on with my actions.

I knew that this would leave to serious consequences tomorrow, but a huge part of my brain simply said fuck it and responded to the stranger's kisses.

I let out a soft moan as he bit my lower lip, forcing gis tongue into my mouth.

Skilled, obviously, he started to study my whole mouth, claiming it as his territory for tonight.

"Get on your fucking knees." He said, and I obediently fell on my knees, not minding the stinging pain  as soon as my knees came in contact with the cold tiled floor.

He fiddled with his zipper and button, trying to open them with one hand as the other played with my hair.

"I'll do it." I said, popping the button open.

I pulled his pants down, seeing the tall bulge looking like it is about to rip his tight boxers open.

I smirked, pulling them down without a second thought.

"You're huge." I slurred, still too intoxicated to even re-think what I'm about to do.

Without another word, I took his member in my mouth, not even caring about how this would turn out tomorrow morning.

•••

"Where do you keep the advils?" Jungkook asks, making the throbbing pain in my head even worse.

"I don't know, Jungkook. Leave me the fuck alone before I smack you in the face." I said, tightly holding my head.

He simple groans, walking over to the kitchen, trying to find the small tablets.

Fuck. What the fuck happened last night?

Curse Jungkook for bringing me to that bar.

But yet again, I gave an amazing blowjob and I haven't done one in months!

Yeah, I gues it's best to forget about Yoongi after all.

It's better if he's not a part in my life.

Both of us would be content, and there would no longer be any drama lingering around.

Yeah, peace.

A knock was heard on the door and I grunted before getting up from my seat.

"Who is it?" I called.

Without getting a response, I opened the door, only to have my eyebrows knit in confusion.

"Yoongi? What the hell happened to your face?"