Chapter 2》Yes

••Taehyung••

I decided not to wear the tie but to wear a grey oversized dress shirt and black  skinny ripped jeans.

"Tae, are you ready-"

Jin stopped midway when his eyes raked down on me.

His jaw hanged as he scanned my body from head to toe multiple times.

"How do I look?" I ask, unbuttoning the buttons near my wrist.

"Honestly if I wasn't gay for someone else right now, I'd make out with you right here, right now." Jin joked, making me smile at him.

"Lovely to hear that you fancy me." I said, bowing at fanci-ly at him.

Jin laughs at this and smiles at me.

"Thanks for taking the time off your busy schedule to help me." The older one thanked.

I've never heard such a soft and caring voice in my life.

"N-no problem. Uhm, let's go? We might be late." I said, making him snap out of his tender gaze.

"Oh! Yeah. C'mon." He said, draping his arm around my shoulder.

We stepped out the building and hopped in his new pick up. There, Jungkook and Hoseok sat at the back with the gifts and other things. Jimin sat at the passenger's seat behind  the driver's seat and a huge teddybear sat beside Jimin. I got in the front passenger's seat and buckled up my seatbelt, ready to go.

"Uhm, guys, before we go.." Jin says, taking out something from the compartment.

He takes out a pink gift bag from the compartment and takes out four small black velvet boxes and hands us all one.

"What's this?" Jimin asks, recieving the other three.

"Give the other two to Jungkook and Hoseok at the back." Jin says, looking at Jimin through the rear view mirror.

Jimin hands the other two boxes to Jungkook and Hoseok from the back.

"They're from Jin." He informs them, sitting back comfortably after handing over the two boxes.

"Open." Jin urges me.

As I opened the box, my eyes laid on a beautiful silver bracelet with my name, V, on it.

"Woah, when did you get the time to get these?" I asked, carefully taking out the silver bracelet from it's container.

"Eh. My dad went to Scottland and asked me what I wanted. Since you guys have been with me through thick and thin, I decided to give you guys a little gift before I graduated." Jin says,

"Oh yeah, you're graduating in seven months.." Jungkook remembers, pouting a little as he thinks about Jin leaving.

"We'll talk about me leaving the school some other time, but right now, we have a surprise to throw!" Jin says, stepping on the acceleration paddle.

•••

As we reached the covered courts, it was like five minutes away for the dorm, we immediately went to our places and waited for Namjoon's turn.

The dance club presented and Jimin tried his best to control himself. He really wanted to dance with them since he knew the steps; he was the one who taught them the dance number, after all.

After the dance presentation, a girl group sang, and finally, the awardings.

First was the award for best in song collaboration. Next was dance collaboration. After that, best in acting, best in choreography, best in solo song, best in group song and lastly, best in album and finally, the one we all waited for, best in rap.