Chapter 4》Single

••Taehyung••

I groaned as I sat up, rubbing on my throbbing temples.

Ugh, seriously. Why did Namjoon have to bring us to that club to celebrate?

I quickly stood up and walked in the kitchen.

Hm, no one's up yet.

I scanned the cabinets for some advil and luckily, I found a pack.

I poured myself a glass of water and popped in an advil. I washed it up with the water and placed the glass in the sink, walking back to my bedroom.

As I layed back down, I couldn't find myself to sleep anymore, so I checked my Twitter for any new updates.

Holy shit.

Min Yoongi disturbs a beautiful moment between two lovers. Probably did that because he's single.
#desperateYoongi

Min Yoongi, a bitter, single soul who'll never find someone to love him. How sad :')
#desperateYoongj

I thought Suga was pretty chill until that Taehyung kid gave him a long ass speech/life lesson and lecture xD
Serves him right.
#desperateYoongi

Anyone care to love an un humanly cold person? He's rich, famous and successful. Oh and did I mention desperate? ;)
#desperateYoongi

My jaw hanged as I read the remaining tweets with the hashtag; #desperateYoongi.

Oh my God, what have a pulled him into?

I placed both my hands on my face as I let out an exhausted breath.

Soon enough, rushed footsteps could be heard coming towards the direction of my door and finally, my door swung open.

"HAVE YOU SEEN THE TWEETS?!" Jungkook yells/asks, making wince as the throbbing in my head became even more painful.

"Yes, and stop shouting. My head's aching." I said, attempting to massage my temples, trying to let some of the pain go away.

Jungkook scoffs at me and walks over to my bed, sitting beside my crossed legs.

"Hyung, you're in trouble. Not because of the Tweets, but because of himuliating the Min Yoongi infront of the whole school." He said, emphasizing on the word 'the'.

This time, it was my turn to scoff at this coconut head.

"I'm sorry but he brought this onto himself. If he simply apologized to me at the cafeteria when he bumped into me that time, I wouldn't have disrupted his speech." I said bitterly, turning on my phone.

"Oh my God, did you seriously hold a grudge on him because of that?!" He asks, the way his voice pitched up at the end made my head pound ten times more.

"Yes, Kookie. I did. Now if you're here to simply piss me off, then the door is wide open for you to leave." I said, showing him the way to the door.