Chapter 14》Gift

••Taehyung••

I walked after Yoongi, following him around as he inspected every little detail of every computer.

From buttons to the width of the screen, we stayed in the iStore for almost half an hour, trying to pick the best computer for my boyfriend.

"Alright, I want this one." He said, pointing at the iMac air.

I smiled at him and nodded at the staff behind him.

We headed to the ciunter and I took out my wallet, taking out my gold credit card.

"Holy shit, you have that?" Yoongi asks, making me chuckle.

"Yeah. And I'm pretty sure you do to." I said, making him laugh.

"I do, but I won't use it."

"Why?"

"The color will fade away faster if it's always swiped." I answered, taking the card from the staff's grip.

The girl behind the counter handed me a big white paper bag. Inside was the computer.

I sent the girl a thankful smile and took Yoongi by the hand, pulling him out the store.

•••

When we reached Yoongi's house, he immediately pulled me in his room, carefully placing his gift on his desk.

I sit on his soft bed, running my hand on it.

I wonder what I could do with him here...

I thought, my lustful thoughts taking over my mind.

"So, why'd you drag me here?" I ask, turning around.

"Payback." He answered, walking over to me.

As soon as he reached me, he smashed both our lips together, gripping tightly on my collar.

He pushed me on the bed, climbing on top of my small body, attacking my lips as he fiddled with the buttons of my shirt.

Getting really impatient, I unbuttoned and took off my shirt, feeling Yoongi's hands roam on my chest, down to my baby belly.

"Fuck, Taehyung.." he breathed out.

Before we could even go further, a knock was heard on the door, making Yoongi himself fall on the floor with a loud 'thud'.

"Yoongi? What's going on? Who are you with?" A female voice asks from the other side of the door.

"E-eomma! I'm with a friend!" He yells, standing up from his position.

"Oh? Tgis is the first time you've brought friends to your room." She says, her voice laced with shock.

I raised a questioning brow at Yoongi, a playful smirk dancing on my lips.

Yoongi simply rolls his eyes at this, sighing.

"Yah! Eomma! We're finishing homework!" He lied, walking over to his door.

"Does your homework involve grunting, groans and moans?" She asks, causing heat to spread quickly on my face.

I looked up at Yoongi who was also red.

"M-mom! It's not like tha-"

"If you two do it, you better do it quietly or ypur father will hear!" She yells, making Yoongi crouch down in embarassment.

"And I've placed some toys in your drawers, thought you mught use them-"

Yoongi's finally had enough and wapked over to the door, opening it quite harshly.

"Eomma! That's really embarassing!" He whisper/yelled, closing the door behind him.

As I waited for Yoongi to finish his conversation with his mom, I stood up, inspecting every little detail in the room.

His walls were in dark shades of blue and grey.

The lights were located at every corner of the room, making the hues of the colors surrounding me seem like I was standing in space.

The bedroom door opened once again, revealing a tired Yoongi.

"Sorry, I tried my best to get her to go shopping. I had to." He sighed, collapsing on the bed.

I giggled, sitting down beside him.

"Don't worry about it. So, what do you want to do?" I ask, stroking his soft hair.

"I don't know. What do you want to do?" He asks, his voice muffled by the thick but soft sheets.

"I dunno. Watch a movie?" I say, my voice sounding uncertain.

"Alright then. Let's do that." He said, getting up.

He walked over to the shelves located under his flat screen TV.

"What do you wanna watch?" He asks, scanning the piles of DVDs he had.

I got up myself, crouching down beside him.

"Got porn?" I ask, making him laugh.

"I think you'd rather have the real deal." He said, wiggling his eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes, playfully slapping his arm as I pull out a disney movie.

"Let's watch this." I said, holding it up.

He raises a questioning brow, laughing sarcastically as he took the DVD from my grip.

"Alright, let's watch The Little Mermaid then." He agreed, opening the box.

As he took out the CD, he pushes it inside the machine, pulling me back to my bed as he took the remote.

"Off." He commanded, making tge light go off.

"Woah, what the hell?" I exclaimed, not used to the technology of this damn house.

Yoongi simply chuckled, laying his gaze on the screen, trying to concentrate on the movie.

•••

We were half way through the movie when I felt my eye lids go heavy.

Yoongi shook me softly, making me wake up.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Don't miss the movie." He laughed, looking down on me.

I simply smiled at him, giving him a soft peck on the lips.

"I love you. So much." I said softly, staring deeply into his dark brown orbs.

"I love you too. More than you think." He said, giving me a light kiss on the top of my head.

I giggled, averting my gaze back to the movie.

I love Min Yoongi, so so much. I'll never stop loving him, even if he decides to stop.

-END-