Chapter 8》Focus

••Taehyung••

Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck.

I resisted the urge to sleep as I continuosly pulled my hair with all my might.

"Uhmm, you okay, bro? You've been tugging at your hair for the past 30 minutes of Mr. Akoi's lecture." The kid sitting beside me asked, his voice coming out as low as a whisper.

"Huh? Oh, yeah, I'm fine. Just lacked a couple hours of sleep." I smiled, making my seatmate gasp as I faced him.

"Hyung you have very dark bags under your eyes! Are you sure you're alright??" He whisper/yelled.

I simply nodded in response, still smiling as I went back to listening to Mr. Akoi's lecture.

The kid simply shrugged off whatever I looked like and went back to listening to the boring ass lecture.

•••

Another 30 minutes passed and the bell finally rang, making me jump off my seat.

"Finally!" I exclaimed, making some of the students look at me.

I rushed outside and to the halls, running towards Jimin's locker.

"Chim!" I cried out, makingthe shorter one glance at me.

"Oh, hey hyu- are you okay? Have you been getting enough sleep?" He asked worridly, dropping his books to the floor as he inspected my face.

"Yeah, about that.." I mumbled, holding his soft small hands that cupped both my cheeks.

"Oh God.. nope. We aren't doing this. We're skipping the remaining day and we're heading to Jin's favorite cafe." He said, making me nod in agreement.

He stuffed his books in his locker, taking me by the hand as we exited the school grounds.

He drove us to the pink cafe a couple of blocks away from the school.

As we entered, there was only one person sitting in the mini library the cafe had, and that particular person was their number 1 customer.

"Jin hyung." Jimin called out, loud enough to catch the older one's attention.

Jin turned his head, his eyes bubblingup in excitement as he saw the both of us.

"Hey guys! Skipping school again?" He asked, pulling the both of us to a loving hug.

"You know it." Jimin replies, hugging Jim back.

The both of us took our seats and Jin called for the waitress, asking for 2 more cups of coffee.

"So, what's up?" He asked and was about to sip on his coffee when he layed his eyes on me.

"Holy sh- Tae what happened? Have you been sleeping properly?" He asks, putting his coffee down.

He was about to reach for my face, but I softly pushed them away.