Chapter 3》Cocky Bastard

••Taehyung••

"But I wasn't finished with my speech, yet."

I licked my bottom lip and raised an intimidating eye brow at him.

He doesn't seem to notice this and continues to stare at the newly made couple.

"You know how selfish you jerks are? You know that there's a person doing his speech infront. There's a person talking infront and you decide to ignore that certain person. If you like putting yourself up first, them you're a fuckingly selfish human being who doesn't deserve to be on this Earth." He spat, making the students hang their head low.

His gaze was spot on Jin. And Jin, couldn't think of anything to say, so he stood there frozen along with Namjoon.

Again, I have to do everything myself.

"Don't call Jin hyung a jerk. You don't even know him personally. You do not have the right to call him a jerk." I spoke up, balling my hands into fists as I tried my best to glare at the blonde.

"Oh. You're that kid who spilled coffee all over his pants. So how's you pants? Finally managed to buy a new pair?" He ask, smirking at me.

A number of students chuckled at this, making me scoff at him.

"Okay, first of all, you don't even know my name. So you can't call people jerks if you're actually one. Second, you bumped into me. I'm still expecting an apology from you. Third, let's go back to that speech you made. Putting yourself before others is not called being selfish. It's called self respect. If you don't know the difference then you can walk out the door. Lastly, you do not have the right to tell people that they do not have rights to live on this Earth. It is made for us all. You do not own it, therefor you can't tell people if they can live or not. Just because your family funds our activities, do not mean you're king of the school. Just because you're really successful, does not mean you can degrade, belittle or think lowly of others who did not accomplish  as much as you. Stop being such a cocky bastard and have some respect not only for others, but for your family image as well. If you haven't noticed, you're already ruining it by your assy attitude." I spat, glaring at him one last time before taking Namjoon and Jin by the hands.

Jungkook, Hoseok and Jimin went after us and I lead them to the parking lot.

"What the hell Tae! That was awesome!" Jimin exclaims, jumping up and down in excitement.

I simply laughed at his childish behavior and continued to walk.

"Hey, I'm sorry for ruining your guys' moment in there.." I said, looking down and not at Jin.

I didn't want to see if he was mad or not.

"Tae, look up." Jin spoke, his voice really serious now.

This made my heart drop and I started to sweat heavily.

Slowly, I looked up only to see Jin smiling at me.

"Are you kidding me?! If it wasn't for you, I never would have asked Joonie out!" He exclaims, pulling me into a deep embrace.

"God, I don't know what to do if it wasn't for you. I would probably be sitting down on my seat by now if you hadn't forced me into building up my courage to ask Joon out." He said, tightening his embrace.

"You're welcome, hyung. After all, I've always shipped you and Joonie. Pay up Jimin." I said, making Jin pull away from the hug.

"What pay?" He asked, looking at Jimin and I.

"Sorry hyung, but I kind of made a bet with Tae on who you were going to ask out. I thought you'd ask Hoseok hyung out." Jimin says, shyly making his way to me.

He stuffed his hand in his pocket but before he could take out the bill I was waiting for, Jin spoke up.

"Stop. How much did you bet on?" Jin asked, making Jimin and I look at him with raised eyebrows.

"Twenty bucks." Jimin answered, taking out the twenty-dollar bill out his pocket.

Jin face palmed and sighed, looking at us with a dead panned look.

"You guys made a bet on who I was going to ask out. And the prize would be twenty dollars! Wow! How cheap!" Jin yelled, throwing his arms out in the air.

Hoseok and Namjoon started laughing their asses off as Jimin and I tried controlling our own.

"Aish! You stupid boys!" Jin scolds, hitting the back of our heads.

"Hey at least now I have forty bucks!" I laughed, trying to avoid Jin's hand.

"Okay, okay that's enough! Let's go celebrate. My treat! I didn't win an award tonight, but I surely won a trophy." He said, referring to Jin as he pulled the older one closer by the waist.

"Ew, oh- oh my God, that's disgusting. PDA!" Jungkook yells, running towards the car.

He jumps at the trunk and attempts to hide himself from the scarring moment currently going on infront of us.

We simply laugh at this and hopped in the car, going to where ever Namjoon was taking us.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

I'm sorry, this chapter's pretty short- but hey! The last one was actually longer than usual! This is, in vernocular term, bawi. XD
I hope you guys enjoyed the speech Taetae made.

ILYSM ;**

-Ellise🌸