Chapter 6》Fuck

••Taehyung••

"Fine."

I let out a breath, finally letting my answer sink into my mind.

This made Yoongi's smirk grow even bigger and turn into a grin.

An evil grin, if I may add.

"Ohh, you do not know what the hell  you just got yourself into, dollface." He chuckled, taking my cin by his index finger and thumb.

He brought his face closer so that our position the last time was back. He brushed both our noses together, causing a alight blush to creep into my face.

"Don't call me dollface because I have a name; and that's Taehyung." I said through gritted teeth, shaking my head so that he'd release my chin.

Luckily, I succeeded but was immediately pinned back to the concrete wall.

Yoongi's hands on either side of my face, making it really hard for me to escape.

"Hyung, let me go. I might be late for class." I said, not wanting to meet his gaze.

I stared down at the concrete pavement, waiting for him to let me go.

As I started to become impatient, I brought my head up to look up at him, only to feel a pair of soft lips on mine.

My eyes widen in shock, trying to push the older off of me.

He broke it, narrowing his eyes at me as my eyes did the opposite.

"W-what are you-"

"Shut up and kiss me." He mutters, connecting his lips with mine once again.

I couldn't understand what the hell I was feeling.

Butterflies.

Hatred.

Shock.

Confusion.

Lust.

I tried again, pushing him off me with all my might, but ended up getting pinned to the wall even harder.

A while ago, it was only his hands pinning me to the wall. But now, his whole body looks like it's practically glued to mine.

He pulled away, staring deeply into my eyes.

"Hyung, stop it-"

Again, his lips landed on mine.

I was getting annoyed and wanted him to stop. But I knew that pushing him off me would only cause him to kiss me a few more times, so I did what my gut told me.

I kissed him back.

He sucked on my lower lip, making me part my lips slightly, allowing him to enter.

He studied my mouth, covering every inch of it like he was marking his territory.

We pulled away gasping for air, but immediately went back to it after a few seconds.

His hands let go of mine, roaming them on my chest, down to my belt.

My arms hung loose on his shoulders and my fingers ran through his soft black hair.

As he softly bit on my lower lip, a soft moan came put unexpectedly from the back of my throat.

He continued to dominate my whole mouth, the kiss getting sloppier and sloppier by every second.