Chapter 10》Father

••Taehyung••

I listened as Yoongi poured out all his emotions onto me.

About his father, about the abuse, about the secrets.

"And-and, I didn't really expect him to just throw me out of the house because I expected him to be happy to see me again after 6 years." He said, the tears never coming to a hault.

"He just, he disgusts me in every fucking way possible." He says, the last part coming out as soft as a whisper.

"Yoongi-"

"Don't feel bad for me. Please. I beg of you. The last thing I need right now is for anyone to say how sorry they feel to me." He said, shaking his head as he dried his tears with his sleeves.

I simply sighed, pulling him into a hug without a warning whatsoever.

"I'm here. Pour out all your emotions. I'll be right here." I said, stroking his head gently.

Oh, God I feel fucking horrible!

One night I'm giving a stranger a blowjob, the next is embracing my heart out to Yoongi.

This is really wrong and I have to make up my mind.

All my thoughts were pushed to the side when I felt a pair of soft lips on my collar bone.

This sent shivers down my spine, causing me to push Yoongi slowly.

"Yoongi, no. You were the one who said we were just 'friends'." I said, looking down at the brown carpet.

I meet his eyes, only to see that his eyebrows were deeply furrowed.

"Jesus Christ Taehyung! Don't you get it?? Why do you think I came to you instead of all people?? Why do you think I trusted you by opening up? Taehyung, I've been thinking, and I know. I really am inlove with you. And I'm not saying this simply because I want to get in your pants- no. I'm saying this because I need you to know that I feel the same way as you do!" He smiled, squeezing my hand tightly.

Woah, hold up. This is going too fast. Who the hell am I again?

A blush threatened to show up, but I did my best to keep it hidden.

I lifted an eyebrow, looking at the older with no expression.

"What made you think I liked you?"

••Yoongi••

"What made you think I liked you?"

His words rang in my head, making my breathing come to a hault.

Tears welled up in my eyes, threatening to fall.

"W-what are you-"

I was cut off by a fit of laughter.

There Taehyung was- laughing his fucking ass off.

And I? Well, I was there sitting on the couch before him, a dead-panned expression dressed my face.