1. Locker of Doom...or perhaps DESTINY

All right, here we go. Just  another year closer to graduating so I can finally leave this place. 

Junior year.

Yeah right. It'll be the same as last year...and the year before that...and the year before that...

I got out of bed after a fairly long period of time trying to persuade myself that education was even close to being worth it.

I already know how my day is gonna go, but I'll do the run down anyways: 

I get to school, run into my bullies that I can never seem to avoid. Get my butt kicked...again. Quickly clean back up, go to my locker, find my classes. Get through first and second block. Lunch time rolls around and it's time for another beating.  Clean back up...once again. Deal with third and fourth and then flee the school hoping not to get beat again.

You could say my school schedule is full.

~Time skip~

I quickly started walking to school. Yep I walk. I don't drive. I personally haven't really had the opportunity to learn to drive since both of my parents aren't actively in my life and another reason is: I can't afford my own car.

As soon as I got to school I quickly hunted my locker down, watching out for Shannon during the process.

Found it.

Not Shannon but my locker...

As soon as it popped open I started putting books and binders in it.

SLAM!
CRUNCH!

Nerves sent signals of pain to my brain as it rushed from my hand!

Shannon.

She'd slammed the locker shut on my hand...my hand is...stuck...

"Oh no! Lil' Cyryn's hand got caught! Why don't you cry a river Cyryn? Hmm!" Shannon said as her little group formed around me.

"I think she doesn't have enough pain," Cheryl laughed as they all agreed.

"Get her," Shannon commanded and her group started a series of punching and kicking me.

They left after the 2 minute bell rang. Which meant I had 2 minutes to get my hand out and get to class after cleaning this mess up. I tried to open my locker but it wouldn't budge.

My left hand was throbbing with pain, but so was my stomach and face. I kept trying to unlock the locker but it wouldn't work. I began to lose hope as I watched blood begin to ooze from the deep  cuts forming on my hand.

Soon enough, my vision started to blur and my legs started to get weak.

I started panicking as my legs began to shake and the blood started running down my side. And then my legs gave out, causing my body to slump to the floor. The only thing keeping me from falling onto my side was my hand, still caught in the locker. I could feel the skin of my hand rip more as my body weight pulled against it.

My vision began to blur even more, from tears and pain. And then my body went completely limp.

I tried to get enough energy to pull myself up but my body screamed in protest. I couldn't stand up. I didn't even have the strength to try at my combination anymore, and even if I did, I wouldn't have been able to reach it. I felt a tingling feeling running up my arm, causing a small sob to escape my lips as the pain was took over.

Then the bell rang.

Late.

Nobody is going to be in the halls until the class ends, I'm going to be stuck here for another fifty minutes unless the janitors somehow cared enough to actually help me.

My eyes got heavy.

Maybe I wouldn't be here at all anymore by the time someone got here to free me...

Wouldn't that be nice?

No more bullies.
No more hate.
No more missing dad.
No more crying because of mom.
No more suffering.
No more pain...

Just as I was starting to give into my sudden sleepiness I saw a figure...

Then another...

"Oh my-Hold on I'll help you!" One of the figures said running towards me while the other one pulled out their phone...probably for 911...

The figure was hovering over me trying to pry my locker open.

Nothing.

Soon he picked me up and helped me stand so I could breathe properly and let some pain go away.

The other figure appeared beside of me.

They both pried at my locker in attempt to save me.

I heard the loud crack of the hinges before the door landed on the ground.

My arm was released and I let myself fall to the ground. The figures crouched down beside of me.

I weakly looked at my hand.

It was a mix of black, blue, purple and red. There was a huge cut across it and I couldn't move my fingers at all. The blood was still oozing from it at an alarming rate, causing it to get all over my clothes and some of my heroes clothes. 

Suddenly I felt myself being lifted. And then I blacked out.

Written: Nov. 22, 2018.
Edited: May 7, 2021.