Final Interview

Kate: hello everyone, it's a beautiful day today. I'm sad to say that this is the last interview for BULLIED. We're doing something different for this interview though. Today we will have three separate interviews. First will be for our main characters, next our guest stars and finally our special appearances. Let me just say, all of our guests are excited! Let's get started!!

Announcement: please welcome the main characters!! Cyryn Johnson, Jonah Marais, Corbyn Besson and Christina Harris!!

*lights dial down and strobe lights begin to flash as the four teens appear from the side and take a seat on the black couch*

Kate: welcome back guys, it's been a hot minute since I've seen you all. Let's start simple and just go down the line, How're you all doing?

Cyryn: well I've been pretty good. Can't say I don't have everything I want right now!

Jonah: I am fantastic! I've got the girl of my dreams and I'm healthy! I couldn't  be batter!!

Corbyn: yeah same with me, I've got my health and my girl!

Christina: you guys are so cheesy, but it's true. Life is pretty great right now. We've all grown pretty close over the past few months.

Kate: well I am so happy that it worked out for all of you!!

*cast nods in agreement*

Kate: alright so let's get in with the interview, once again we'll go down the line unless the question is directed to a certain person. So tell me about your characters? We've seen them throughout the story but give me your description of your character and how you've changed over the course of the book.

Cyryn: well Cyryn is now a senior in high school, the book started when she was going into her junior year. She was pretty shy to begin with but she had A LOT of confidence. She didn't like people due to Shannon and her minions bullying her. Once she saw Meadow they just kind of clicked. Same thing with Corbyn, when he saved her they took sometime but ended up getting along great. And then the whole story is about Jonah bullying Cyryn so of course that was a major influence on her. She started out annoyed with him and then she hated him and then the quote for the book cane about, "you can't treat people like shit and expect them to love you." The quote was never really stated in any of the chapters but you kinda got the idea in some of them.

Kate: wow, yeah you've come a long way! I'm shocked at what you've been through, including the death of your mother and disappearance of your father...

Cyryn: yeah but I've had some great people to help me through it.

Kate: that's good, Jonah?

Jonah: well as my girlfriend said, the book started with Cyryn going into junior year. Jonah was a new student, he just moved to be closer to his best friends who also moved to be closer to Corbyn. We all clicked over the internet and our parents agreed that the move would be good for our social development and we all moved. The first time Jonah saw Cyryn was when he and Daniel walked into school and saw a girl helpless laying on the ground with her hand caught in a locker. Jonah was clearly love struck when he saw her but immediately helped her. He stayed with her the entire time in the hospital until the nurses forced him out of the building haha. But yeah, he hated when Cyryn kept pushing him away so his plan was to date Shannon and break her heart so bad that she'd start bullying him instead of his crush. Then when Cyryn still pushed him away he kinda got a little mad and might have made some wrong choices. But it all turned out great in the end. They confused their love and it was all happily ever after for a while.

Cyryn: yeah this dude confessed his love to me while I was drunk and then kissed me, of course he found out I loved him too because I kissed back plus the airport is when I confessed.