13. Unexpected visits

Daniel's P.O.V.
(Surprise hehe)

After I left Corbyn's house I followed Jonah, he went to Walmart and went inside. Of coarse I followed.

He walked to the dairy products and grabbed some milk.

Why does he need milk? What is he planning?

He turned around and saw me.

Crap.

I immediately tried to look as if I hadn't been following him. I smiled and waved while walking towards him.

"Hey Jonah..."

"Hey Dani, I wasn't expecting to see you here" he smiled

"Yeah, just needed some...coffee creamer...yeah. Coffee creamer" I said and grabbed some hazelnut flavored creamer.

"Daniel are you okay?" Jonah said concerned

"Yep!! Nothing wrong here!! Why...? Is something wrong..?" I asked as I mentally pinched myself

God I'm dead...

Someone tell my family I love them

"Daniel, you don't drink coffee." Jonah laughed. (Idk if he does or not. In the story he doesn't tho)

"Things change Jonah. Sometimes people can love things they used to hate" I said a little offended

"Are we still talking about the coffee?" Jonah asked

"...yes. Why?"

"Seemed like you meant something else that's all..." Jonah said and looked away

"Jonah...are you okay?"

"No. Not really. I'm making a big mistake but it's too late to fix it..."

"What is it?" I asked. Maybe he actually doesn't wanna bully Cyryn...

"I can't ac-"

"BABY!!!" Some annoying brat screeched at the top of her lungs. I winced and the sound and turned around to see what was making that godawful sound.

Shannon appeared and started running towards us.

I started backing up slowly.

She ran and literally took a leap of faith into Jonah's arms. He still looked sad.

It was easy to see that he didn't truly love this thing that attached it's body to his.

She climbed off of him and stood beside of him. It seemed that she had to be touching him in some sort of way since she was basically leached onto his arm. She interlocked her fingers to his. He slowly closed his fingers around hers.

I casually looked at my phone at if it had gotten a notification.

"Oh shoot." I said and began 'typing' on my phone as Jonah and the thing looked at me. "My mom needs me home...Anna just got sick and she needs me to...clean up the mess while they go to the doctor..."

And with that I quickly turned around and speeded to the checkout lane.

"I hope she feels better" Jonah called out

Then I heard the thing he is dating "do you like her?!? Is she your side chick?!?"

I rolled my eyes. How did he even get in that situation?!? He can't possibly be that dumb.

I got to my car after checking out and rushed over to Corbyns house.

I ran inside.

He and Cyryn were playing Mario Kart.

"I BOUGHT SOME CREAMER FOR YOU GUYS!! ITS IN THE FRIDGE I HATE COFFEE SO I DONT NEED IT!! BYE GUYS!!" I yelled as I ran through the house to the kitchen

"THANKS BRO. WE WERE ALMOST OUT ANYWAYS!!" Corbyn yelled at me

"SEE YA LATER" I said as I left the house.

Cyryns P.O.V.

"Is that normal?" I asked Corbyn as Daniel shut the door

"Ehh off and on" he said shrugging his shoulders

"So you guys just buy random things and give them to each other"

"Not all the time. Sometimes we randomly show up and take things but we always return the item"

"Do you all do that??"

"Nah mainly me and Daniel. Sometimes Zach does it though" Corbyn said as his kart flew off the jump and passed me

"Give me an example of something he took" I asked trying to distract him

"One time I was visiting Daniel in Oregon, I was staying in a hotel with my dad about 3 miles away from his house. We were getting dressed to go see some of Portland when all of the sudden Daniel came into the room took one of my shirts and put some toothpaste on a toothbrush he was carrying and left. About 10 minutes later I got a text saying "sorry bro, I was out of toothpaste and I really liked this shirt. I'll give it back tomorrow." He apparently received a key card from the receptionist at the desk just so he could get some toothpaste and my shirt even though there were like 6 stores on his way to the hotel. My dad was so confused" as Corbyn finished his story he couldn't help but laugh. I laughed too but mainly because I finally passed his kart.

___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___

After playing Mario Kart for 3 hours we both agreed that we should go and get something to eat and go grocery shopping.

I went to Ashley's room to change while Corbyn went to his room obviously.

After I changed I went downstairs to wait. While I was waiting some random number texted me.

Unknown:
Did you really think that Jonah
actually liked you? Pff. You're
dumber than I thought. I guess
that's what makes you such an
easy target. Btw you get a
surprise Monday. And stay
away from Jonah. He's dating
Shannon now bitch.

...

...

...

Okay...

...So...

The person isn't Shannon or Jonah since it mentioned their names. And I don't think either one of them are dumb enough to refer to themselves in third person...

Welp. Looks like I have another person to avoid...

...Yay...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay so I was thinking the next chapter could be like a question and answer interview type thing where you guys can comment any questions for any of the characters and I will do my best to give the answer I believe they would use. This is the first time I've tried this so I kinda just wanna see how it goes.

Just leave a question and who it's for