6. Panic Attack

I continued to clean the blood from my body until I heard talking. I froze.

"I thought you said she was in here?"

"I did. She's in here somewhere. She's just shy" I knew that voice. It was the voice of Jonah.

"Well she's not here"

"We have to keep looking" Jonah said

"Okay okay chill"

I looked through the bleachers to see four boys following Jonah around. They couldn't see me.

I took this time as an opportunity to study them and size them up.

First I studied the boy in the back. He was a little shorter than the rest and he had extremely curly hair. He didn't seem that bad but he could definitely take me out with a punch.

Next I looked at the one who walked a little bit in front of him. He had brown hair and rosy cheeks. He honestly didn't look like he could hurt a fly. I'm gonna guess that he's the soft one of the group.

Then I looked at another boy who was looking around. He had blonde hair and really nice shoes. He had rings on his hands which meant that a punch from him would most likely leave a mark. Note to self: steer clear of his bad side

Next was a long necked boy who had brown hair. He looked like a toothpick compared to the others. He couldn't possibly do much damage to someone unless he went on a rampage.

Finally I looked at Jonah. I'm surprised I hadn't noticed how muscular he was compared to the others. His tall figure moved swiftly across the gym floor. Then there's his jawline...oh my...his jawline is sharp enough to kill a girl. He could definitely do some damage to someone or something.

They continued looking around.

I'm safe. There's no way they'll find me.

The bleachers have metal on the sides so nobody can get under them, but I have discovered a hole that is easy to get through.

Anytime that I need to hide from Shannon this is where I go mainly because the hole is hard to see.

Just when I thought I was safe and they wouldn't find me I shifted my weight and lost balance.

And of course I landed on my bag of wipes...and they made the loudest noise. I immediately froze in fear as I heard shuffling.

"It came from over here!"

"Come on"

"She's behind the bleachers!"

Two boy started looking through the bleachers.

I started to panic.

Another thing about me, I have anxiety and I get a crap ton of panic attacks when I get really scared.

Then they saw me...

"There she is!"

They all rushed over. I saw Jonah look through and I'm guessing he noticed I was panicking.

"Guys! Guys stop! We're scaring her!!" Jonah yelled at them

"Guys back up!"

"We have to help her" Jonah said "hold on Cyryn! I'm coming!"

There was a lot of shuffling.

"Jonah, over here!" One of the boys discovered the hole.

"Daniel get back, we don't wanna scare her anymore. Let me go help her okay?" Jonah said

"Okay, yeah that's a good idea. She doesn't know us anyway"

Jonah started crawling through the hole. I tried to calm my breathing but I couldn't. My panic attack was happening and there was no stopping it.

Jonah reached me, by now I was full on gasping for breath.

"Easy Cyryn, what's wrong? I'm here now" Jonah said

"She's having a panic attack dipweed! Help her" the curly haired boy shouted through the bleachers.

"Okay okay" Jonah said as he sat down in front of me

He grabbed my hands. His touch sent sparks throughout my body. It started getting easy to breathe. He pulled me onto his lap and hugged me while rocking back and forth.

"You're gonna be okay. I'm not gonna hurt you and you know that. Just breathe" Jonah whispered in my ear which surprisingly calmed me down.

My breathing went back to normal but we just continued to stay in that same position.

"thank you..."I said barely above a whisper

"You're welcome" he said and kissed my forehead.

More sparks flooded my body.

I just met this kid...

What's happening to me?

I need to control myself

One of the boys cleared their throats "is she okay?"

"Yeah, we're coming out" Jonah said as I crawled off of his lap.

He led the way out from behind the bleachers with me trailing behind.