A WEDDING SPECIAL

[Play song this song as Vein enters the church okay?]
[MARRY ME-JASON DERULO on the mm]

Nang pumasok ako sa simbahan ay tumugtog ang isa sa mga paborito kong kanta. And i can't help not to cry, dahol isa sa mga pangarap ko 'to. Ang maglakad patungong altar, kung saan naghihintay ang taong mahal ko na makakasama ko habang buhay.

105 is the number that comes to my head
When I think of all the years I wanna be with you

105? No i think i want more than that. I want to live with you Void until the time of my death. Hanggang sa kahuli hulihang hininga at pagtibok ng puso ko. I want to spend my life together with you.

Wake up every morning with you in my bed
That's precisely what I plan to do

I want to be the one you will first see in the morning. I want to be your wife, the one who will cook your breakfast, lunch or dinner. The one who will love you for the rest of my life.

And you know one of these days when I get my money right
Buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life

And when we'll start living on our own, kahit itira mo ako sa kubo wala akong pakialam. Kahit hindi mo maibigay lahat ng luho ko ay okay lang. Tutal nasa akin na naman lahat.

Will forever be enough, so there ain't no need to rush
But one day, I won't be able to ask you loud enough
I'll say will you marry me
I swear that I will mean it
I'll say will you marry me

Yes, I will marry you. Coz why not? Bukod sa na saiyo na ang lahat, nasayo narin ang puso ko. And i have no plan of taking it back. Cause my heart is destined to be yours forever.

Wake up every morning with you in my bed
That's precisely what I plan to do....

Nang maratin ko ang dulo ng altar ay ibinigay na ni daddy ang kamay ko kay Void.

"If you can't afford to lose my daughter again, please take care of her. She's our only princess Void, and soon she'll be your queen. And so i want you to take care of her like how a king does. Okay?"

Mahigpit kong niyakap ang magulang ko.

"You've been there. Through my ups and downs. You were one of the lights that guides me through the right path i should take. I may be your most only hard headed girl, but you never gave up on me. I love you dad, mom. I love you birks."

Kumalas ako ng yakap sakanila bago ako muling humarap sa altar. Void handed me his hands with a smile plastered on his face showing how happy he was. And i am happy too. Inalalayan niya ako papunta sa harap ng pari at pina-upo na muna.

Later on the ceremony started.

"Dear friends and family, we are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the union of Vein Nicky Colt and Void Nicko Coal in marriage. In the years they have been together, their love and understanding of each other has grown and matured, and now they have decided to live their lives together as husband and wife."

"Vein and Void, remember to treat yourselves and each other with respect, and remind yourselves often of what brought you together. Take responsibility for making the other feel safe, and give the highest priority to the tenderness, gentleness and kindness that your connection deserves. When frustration, difficulty and fear assail your relationship, as they threaten all relationships at some time or another, remember to focus on what is right between you, and not just the part that seems wrong. In this way, you can survive the times when clouds drift across the face of the sun in your lives, remembering that, just because you may lose sight of it for a moment, that does not mean the sun has gone away, forever. If each of you takes responsibility for the quality of your life together and compassion for the needs of the other, your life together will be marked by abundance and delight."