Chapter 6

Brooklyn ---

'' Okay what should we cook the boys ? '' I asked her. I have no idea what they like to eat so....

" How about eggs,bacon,sausage, orange juice, and pancakes. For sides , apples,oranges,strawberry,and peanut butter.'' Bridgt suggested. It's a good thing we can cook or the boy's would be poisioned.

'' I'll cook the egg's and bacon while you cook the sausage and pancake's. We need to go very fast though. But not to fast.'' I am awesome at cookng egg's and bacon .

20 minuets later.....

The whole breakfast bar was full. I guess we'll have to eat at the table.

We heard foot steps coming so I stood at one end of the breakfast bar and Bridget stood at the other...end.

Their eye's were very bright for 9:00 in the morning.

'' You girl's actually cooked this. I finally get a break from being the cook.'' Harry gave us tight hugs. 

" Well enjoy we wanted to show you how much we love it here.'' I really mean it too.

'' We love you girls. Plus we would never hurt you .'' Liam said.

I eyed the breakfast bar. I guess they followed my gaze because they ran to it.

I think my life is finally perfect or atleast close to it .

I hope you liked it. The next chapter will be longer than 235 words .

---Kaye