Chapter 8

Every time they poked or touched my teeth I twitched. 

The whole process took at least an hour.

I sat up and looked in the mirror. A whole wave of shock came over me. I can finally lick my teeth with out wires scratching my tongue. 

"  There you go .  I hope you enjoy your brace free teeth.''

I opened the door. Everyone looked up from their wonderful iPhone's

'' You look beautiful sis.'' 

'' Uncle Niall can we get some food . '' I had to add the wink at the end.

'' Nando's time.'' 

'' Nando's time.''  I smirked

------------------------------------------------------

15 minuets later.

5 people who look sick and two people who are still eating  later.

'' How ...do you... two still...eat !? " Harry yelled and groaned at the same time.

Me and Niall just shrugged.

'' Okay I think we're done. You think so Nialler.''

'' Yep.''

-------------------------------------------

Turdy Sheven Minutes Later.

I walked straight up to my room and fell asleep on my floor.

I was feeling very laazy today.

I slowly dragged my body to the shower. I swear I look like Peter Griffins when he had a stroke.

I slowly got out and dipped my head under the sink. Okay ...... I'm so awake now.

I quickly brushed my teeth. 

I decided on my turquoise skater dress. My high tops that matched and a bow tie necklace. I grabbed my skateboard and left the room. 

 I was so not happy when I got downstairs.

Bridget ---

I did all of my morning stuff and changed into comfy clothes. My cream sweater with a blue heart on it. My cream Van's and my dark blue skinny jean''s.

I think I'm gonna try skate boarding today. I quickly snuck into Brooklyn's room and grabbed a skateboard. It's a good thing she was in the bathroom. I can't wait to try to be like my little sister who's taller than me!