Chapter 28

Brooklyn----

We were all at our new house which is so big and pretty. Its bigger than the other house.

When you walk in to your left there's this big living room. It has white couches with a brick fireplace. On top is a huge tv. On both sides of the living room are stairs. Then to your right is a huge kitchen!

Then upstairs are just our bedrooms. There's even an attic , that's all mine! I love it here!

"Brooklyn! What's up?!" Marci asked from the attic doorway.

"Nothing just looking at pictures of when we were all at the orphanage." She came over and sat on the white beanbag next to me.

"Remember that one time you were sick and Sam sang to you every time you puked!" She said while giggling. I joined her too.

"Well he's like an older brother to me and I love him for that and more. " I said while smiling at his picture. He always has his Blonde hair spiked up into a quiff it's actually kind of adorable.

" You know if Bridget didn't have a crush on him I would tell him that I liked him . "

She said while playing with her midnight colored hair. She was really pretty. Every boy at the orphanage had a crush on her. They would ask her out if she didn't take karate.......

"Sam would never go out with her though he hates her guts. You guys would actually be really cute together. Bridget would look cute with him too...they kinda have a lot of similarities." I said not looking into her eyes.