I Chapter 14

As soon as Destiny and Bella came over I told them and Bridget about the plan. I kinda took a red dye in my room for myself. I mean it's like totally harmless ......I think.

   We waited till all the boy's were asleep then we set our plan in action. I got dad while  Bella got Niall.

Destiny got Zayn and Bridget got the  others. I slowly walked into dad's room trying so hard not to trip over all the clothe's on the floor . Once I got directly In front of him I sat on him and poured almost all of the purple hair dye on. It dries over night so no need to wash it out. It take's at least a week to come out. Good thing it's Wednesday.

I decided to set his alarm clock to six in the morning too.                      

I went downstairs to see everyone but Bella.

She maybe has to be extra careful with him.

Bella---

I carefully opened the door to see that he was ....awake! It's 2:00 in the morning.

'' Hey Bella. Nice hair dye.'' He said while smirking.

" H- how did you know.'' I said while sitting in front of him.

'' I heard your plan's so I pretended to be asleep.'' Smart boy.

'' You do know that i'm still going to put this in your hair right ?''

" Fine ." I just noticed I have to straddle him.

I carefully sat on him and dumped the purple goo on him. I gently rubbed it in . 

Once I was done I couldn't help but get lost in his eyes. I saw him start to lean in and  our lips were perfectly molded together . His hands traveled to my waist making me put my hands around his neck. I've had two boyfriends and they never kissed me like this before. We pulled back for air. I'm not gonna lie but I've had a crush on him for a long time now. We started kissing again when the door flew open. I quickly jumped off of Niall. I looked up to see it was all the girls. Well i'm a great role model. I'm eighteen , nineteen on Monday and i'm kissing a twenty year old. 

'' Girls follow me down stairs.'' I need to have a talk with them.

'' I'll come too.  I think I may be needed. '' Niall said while coming off the bed. 

As I was walking down the stairs I began to think about what just happened. I was sent to put dye in his hair but ended up kissing on the bed. I feel so stupid right now.

'' Girls take a seat at the table. Okay do any of you have any question about what you saw up there.''  Destiny was first to raise her hand.

'' Are you guys secretly dating each other.'' No but I want to.

'' No.'' Me and Niall said at the same time but I swear I heard him say yes under his breath.
'' Do you have a question Brooklyn ?'' I asked her.

'' Yeah, so what are you gonna do now. I mean you can't just kiss on a  bed and forget about it.''

'' Me and Niall can talk about that later.'' I really haven't thought  about it yet.

'' Now Bridget what's your question?'' She didn't answer instead she ran up to her room.

'' Destiny can you help me with her please?'' Brooklyn asked. '' Sure''

I grabbed my bag and headed for the door. Destiny was gonna sleep over anyway. I felt a tug at my arm.

'' Are you leaving ?"

" Yep . I made your own daughter upset. This was a mistake I was sent to put dye in your hair. Not to make out with you . " He let go of  my arm but quickly grabbed it again when I opened the door.

 '' Don't leave please. You have no Idea how long I've been wanting to kiss you. But I couldn't because you were to young. ''  

'' Okay I won't go but it's not like I have anywhere to sleep. All the rooms are filled. '' He intertwined our hands together and smirked. 

''You can sleep with me if you want to . " 

'' I would love to Niall. '' 

Bridget ---

I can't believe he was kissing her. The site of his hands on her waist and her hands around his neck disgust me. I had a feeling they liked each other but I thought they wouldn't actually do it .  What make's it worst is that they were in bed .

The girls agreed with me. We're not talking to dad or Bella. or in this case soon to be mother.

                                                                        Kaye ---