Chapter 7

After breakfast my phone rang. I quickly picked it up. Not bothering to check caller Id.

B= Brooklyn and D=dentist . 

D:  Hello is this Brooklyn Tomlinson ?

B: Yes this is her.

D: Okay we just called to tell you that today you get your braces taken off.

B: I thought I get them off tomorrow.

D: We got a call from your father saying you want them off today. Anyway we are open from 2:00 - 8:00. I think we could sqeeze you in from 2:00 - 4:00.

B: Okay I'll Be right there.

I hung up but saved the number.

I turned to everyone who gave me strange looks.

I ignored and saw that it was 1:40.

" Dad we need to get to the dentist in ten minuets. The drive there is six minuets. If we don't leave now we'll be late.'' He quickly grabbed a beanie , sunglasses, and his car keys. I guess the guys wanted to go too.

We split cars though. Me , Louis, Bridget, and Niall in one car. While Liam,Harry, and Zayn in Harry's car.

There were a lot of arguing of who sat in the front . I just sat quietly in the back. I'm still scared to drive in the front. I mean I think Louis can drive. 

In the end Bridget won so I sat with uncle Niall.

I ended up falling asleep on him.

6 minuets later.

I felt a peck on my forehead. I looked up to see uncle Niall . I was too tired to walk.

'' Carry me please.''  I gave him the cutest puppy dog face I could pull.

'' You should be happy I LOVE you.'' 

I held on to his neck while he carried me into the big 5 story building. . It was a very fancy dentist office.

The orphanage paid from my parent's will.

Zayn opened the door for us. There was a lady in the front looking bored out of her mind.

" Let me guess Brooklyn Tomlinson .'' I nodded.
'' Third floor. Don't run , hop , skip, and or puke in or out of the elevator. ''

We finally reached the third floor. I honestly wasn't scared. I've had braces for  three years. I'm sick of these wires.

" Okay Brooklyn just remember with or without braces you are very cute.''  Niall said while gently pinching my cheeks.

I smiled while Bridget took a picture of my teeth.

This Is It.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Okay guys that's it chapter seven. Hope you enjoyed. Tell me if you have braces. I might be getting them.

---Kaye