Chapter 33

QOTD:

We all make mistakes that's how we learn. Just make sure you own your mistakes. Even if they were on accident. Remember what Hannah Montana said 'Nobody's Perfect' .

Destiny--

While I was outside of the room I began to think about Ricky. There is something so familiar about him. I felt like I knew him from somewhere.

Oh wait I know him! He didn't kill his sister he killed Bridget's dad. I guess he hates my parents. I remember that night.

Flashback:

"Ricky we can't do this. " I was with my best friend about to do something I'll regret forever.

" Why not? " He asked out of disbelief.

" It's wrong. My dad always said doing something wrong is horrible." I lectured him.

" He's mean to your parents now it's time for payback. Now be a good best friend and be the look out. " I did as told and stood outside of the bedroom door. Next thing I know he was grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the house.

We took the back way and ended up through the woods. I've been here a lot so we can't get lost. Just, I have never been to Bridget's dad's house.

"Ricky what did you do?! "

" I dumped a bottle of pills down his throat. I put the bottle on the ground so it looked like he did it... " As soon as he said that I ran home and went straight to my room. I'm a murderer I thought to myself. Oh man.

Flashback over:

I didn't know I was crying until a tear fell on the white tile. I need to tell Bella.

I slowly opened the door and stood next to her.

"Destiny what's wrong? Did someone hurt you?! "

She picked up my arms and searched every where looking for a scratch. I nodded my head while looking at Bridget. She gave me a deadly glare.

" Br-Bridget I am so sorry! Your dad didn't die of drug overdose I murdered him. " She looked at me while laughing. Wait.... what??

" You didn't kill him stupid. He fell unconscious at our house. When they took him to the hospital he was pronounced dead. They didn't find anything that would point to murder. Why did you want to kill him anyway? " I murdered a STRANGER?!

" Well Ricky wanted to murder him because he was always mean to our parents . Also I didn't really kill him. Technically Ricky did I was look out. " She looked deep in thought as she stared at the wall behind me.

" Look Destiny what happened between our parents was stupid. He hated your parents because of all of the money your parents wanted to give him. He hated getting money from people. That's why he ignored your parents. If I were you I would be thinking of who Ricky killed in that house. Hope you enjoy the guilt. Bye killer. "

She smirked at me while I stared at the ground. I slowly slid down the wall.

" Destiny get up. " Bella said while staring at the wall. She had no expression on her face what's so ever. Looks like I hit a nerve.

" No. " She didn't take her gaze off of the wall. She just glared at it.

" Why not? " Eh I'll just tell her the truth.

" I want to go back to the hospital. That way I'll be out of everyone's way . I just cost trouble everywhere I go. It's not like anyone would miss me. Better yet I could go jump off of a cliff. I'll be gone for good. Yeah that's sounds like an amazing plan. Can you drive me there? Please?! " She took her gaze off of the wall and picked me up.

I'm a bad child. So, so, so bad. Ugh why did I have to be born?

Ricky----

I killed my father. My own flesh and blood.

THE END.

AHH! We made it to the end! Did you guys enjoy the little cliffhanger? There will be a sequel up tomorrow. This was an amazing journey. Thank you so much for everything ! See ya in the sequel ! Stay strong, beautiful, and crazy!

Kaye----